for Plagg's School

6/4 c1 1Aikanamintariansha
I didn't even realize that Marinette also had a boundaries problem as well. Ah, these two idiots...
2/19 c1 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
This is why I love Plagg so much, he is downright AMAZING!
12/29/2020 c1 Solara24
I would love a reveal accompany story
6/30/2020 c1 TheMiraculousRosy
It's nice to see someone addressing this issue. Both Marinette and Adrien have extreme demands imposed on their time. They're both taking far more work than is healthy, even for non-superheroes. This isn't really a good way to portray work-life balance, especially in a show meant for children and teens.

The only time I've seen the show really try to address the issue of all Marinette's commitments was in Gamer 2.0, but it wasn't carried out well. Having Plagg help Marinette with her inability to say 'no' and Tikki help Adrien with any lingering grief regarding his mother's death(and possibly other issues) would be a good way to introduce a new element to the show and get two good character arcs that could be shown in at least two episodes.
5/9/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
plagg my boi ur growing up and mature! TToTT
2/13/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
Bravo! Another great one-shot that I wish there was more of!
2/10/2020 c1 9BookDragon28
I loved this. It isn’t often that you find a story that goes deeply into how knowledgeable and caring Plagg is. Many stories mostly just go for the obsession with cheese so much that people forget that he is thousands of years old.
12/19/2019 c1 Torinado885
I actually liked this a lot. It’s given me a new perspective about the entire show, honestly. I always knew marinette could get a little overwhelmed with her schedule throughout the episodes, but her hectic activism have always been something that’s so... so constant. I never really thought of it as a problem, or something that was affecting marinette. So thanks. I like how Plagg was helping marinette, because I feel like they were actually GETTING SOMEWHERE. Tikki... well, I don’t actually think, with the emotional state in the story, wasn’t a very good fit for marinette. I know that she means well, but Tikki is just all about honoring what people say they’ll do, responsibility, and doing what’s right no matter what the effect it’ll have on you, because she’s oblivious to the actual effects. In someways that’s good, but in others... not really.
11/5/2019 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
Yay! Boundaries are important! And people learning a little self care! Hahaha, this is a great story!
11/4/2019 c1 wolflordofthebluemoon1307
Thanks for the awesome story! I really like the idea of how Plagg helps Marinette stop being such a pushover. But I’ve also felt that Marinette can be a little callous sometimes as ladybug so that’s another concept I’d love to have someone explore ;)
10/25/2019 c1 22Alyce and Indi
Marinette. Needs. Plagg.

In the show. For, like, a month.

And don't listen to that one guest. You are really good at maintaining characterization! That's what I always worry about when I write about established characters. Plagg's sarcasm is fun, but hard, and you NAILED IT!
10/22/2019 c1 L Dominator
Amazing :)
10/21/2019 c1 EclipseNight12345
I just love plagg and Mari's dynamic. The (sometimes neat) do gooder Marinette struggling to juggle things with plagg basically telling her to chill and maybe sometimes encouraging her to do more mischief. I can't deny I also love it when plagg takes like a lazy mentor kinda role for her. One of the reasons I love lady noir fics. This was great 3
10/10/2019 c1 SirDudeman
Is there a mirror to this? It would be amazing if we got Tikki and Adrien’s version of the story too!
10/10/2019 c1 3DragoonSensei
I realy love it when Plagg is in his "I'm WAY to old for this shit" mode.
Both him and Tikki have eons worth of experience but Tikki is sometimes way to soft.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »