for Harry Potter, Revan's Heir

11/18/2020 c5 17EdTheBeast
Definitely not the same story as the other. Both are the same surmise, but are different in the details!
10/8/2020 c5 Guest
I can't wait to read more! I don't really like Hermione, Ron, Crack, or Severus.. But the others all have room for development. Plus this Harry seems to be more of a Hufflepuff or even a Ravenclaw. bc he's hard working and wants to learn more. Slytherin to but he might 'accidentally' break some bones.
8/25/2020 c5 areaderslist
Thanks for the chapters. Enjoying the story a lot so far.
8/24/2020 c5 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
8/23/2020 c5 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
8/23/2020 c5 15Leaf Ranger
So harry is on his way to making his lightsaber, and is on his way to Hogwarts. Nice. I wonder if using his crystal wand as the lightsaber crystal will allow it to block magic spells? That should be interesting.

Keep up the excellent work!
8/21/2020 c3 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
So Hedwig?
8/21/2020 c5 rswknight
Good update. Looking forward to more
8/21/2020 c5 7CCSakuraforever
Esta muy bueno el capítulo como le va a harry con sus proyectos que gracias a la fuerza tuvo mejor vida con sus tios como será la creación de su propio sable laser que pasará en la escuela y que pensará el director de la nueva actitud de harry
8/21/2020 c5 1FreeTraderBeowolf
A neccessary filler chapter. You did well in pacing the flow of information so it wasn't an info dump. No massive walls of text, just a well paced narrative. Thank you.
8/21/2020 c5 DarkRavie
8/21/2020 c5 ElementalMaster16
This chapter is a lot of fun, I really look forward to seeing Harry's Hogwarts adventures.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
8/21/2020 c5 11stars90
Great work. You really made the process of Harry building his lightsaber in his environment real. Can't wait for what comes next!
8/21/2020 c5 44dennisud
Im highly anticipating who wil be his friends this time. I'm not sure of Ron but Hermione Nevile and later on Luna and Katie might be his new cadre! Oh knows he might find another force user!

;)

dennisud
8/21/2020 c5 4Gamelover41592
this must have been the best birthday Harry ever had :)
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »