for Issei Hyoudou the wanderer (Rewrite)

6/29 c1 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of this story please let me know if you can please
12/11/2020 c2 Stephen6089
I’ve read something similar to this but with a different scared gear that could summon dead angel and demons
8/5/2020 c1 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of this story please let me know !
4/22/2020 c2 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of this story please let me know
4/13/2020 c2 Guest
Make him neutral the orc is just friends that all, he train asia her scare gear and show her the real world, harem from that world is irina,asia,ophis,kunou,le fay,elmendade,bennaia, rossiewe
4/13/2020 c1 Guest
Make him neutral to the faction orc are neutral that all
4/11/2020 c2 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of this story please
12/10/2019 c1 ljmurdock86
can you please make asia in the top ten strongest being in the world like issei
12/10/2019 c2 ljmurdock86
can you make it that issei dislike rias and orc and that he trains asia so she won't be weak like in the series. and that he will go to rias wedding because of asia request and that about it. the reason i say this is every fanfiction to highschooldxd is that issei rias from the phenex and expected him to come and be her shining piece and i dislike that , because had all of the time in the world to train her peerage then rather to recurit rookie people to devils.
11/1/2019 c2 LuxCranel00
pls more update
10/27/2019 c2 vercingetorix2
Cant wait for more
Please continue
10/9/2019 c1 natsu
screw orc and asia
10/5/2019 c2 Rathaloski Navki Suvru
Wait Zero? i think i read a manga with a character named Zero (alias or somethin)
10/3/2019 c1 Guest
post another chapter tomrrow please
10/3/2019 c1 Guest
The Devils are screwed now that Issei knows the truth. Why should he help the same people who let fallen angels try to kill him so that he would become a slave. Rias is pathetic since she procrastinates even though she had plenty of time to train herself and her peerage, and yet she decides to have someone save her like a typical damsel in distress. That's just my opinion of her since she couldn't handle things herself.
20 Page 1 2 Next »