for Seven Days

7/25/2020 c7 19Cynthia Salander
Oh boy, what a brilliant note to end the series on! It truly is the best moment of Season 10. Wonderful to see you expand upon it here.

The series was perfect. I just noticed that the whole series has only 5k words, and you've managed to pack so much punch with so few words. Brava!
7/25/2020 c6 Cynthia Salander
As always, loved all your references to the show. I've read about a 1000 fics since I joined this fandom, but I've never seen anyone weave references into the stories as well as you do. I loved the feel of their fledgling friendship here :)
7/25/2020 c5 Cynthia Salander
Tulsa is such a wonderful period for showcasing how truly strong C&M's relationship is. I love how they just genuinely miss each other so much and how good they are at communicating that with each other. This fic is perfect on the whole, but I think this is my most favorite piece yet.
7/25/2020 c4 Cynthia Salander
That was so beautiful and I particularly loved that it was a post-finale moment, because that's always a nice change of scenery. Loved all the descriptions too, especially that of the babies - so cute!
7/25/2020 c3 Cynthia Salander
When I started reading, I was wondering if this was going to cover that adorable scene from TOW The Cop and was so happy to see that it indeed did. I am loving the inside look into these lovely, little moments that we did not get to see on the show.
7/24/2020 c2 Cynthia Salander
What wonderful fluff! It's a shame we didn't get to see much of their honeymoon on the show. You've portrayed the newly-wedded lust and bliss so adorably here!
7/24/2020 c1 Cynthia Salander
The weirdest thing was, I noticed/realized that it was written in the first person only after reading your note. I always, always pause when I'm reading a first person narration, because it takes me a moment to refocus and read it from that character's POV, but I didn't even notice it here because it just... flows.

Beautiful chapter. "Life is better when we're together." - That feels like Mondler in a nutshell. So simple and elegant and wonderful :)
12/31/2019 c3 31simplymondler
Another amazing chapter. I love this scene and I love your take on it too.
12/31/2019 c2 simplymondler
Aww I love this one too. So nice to see them carefree and flirty and enjoying their honeymoon. They definitely won in life :o)
12/31/2019 c1 simplymondler
Love it! It was so nice to see Chandler so happy- you captured his bliss brilliantly :o)
10/22/2019 c7 14matteney
The acting in this episode still blows me away to this day. And that episode includes one of the saddest moments of the entire series to me and then it gets so good, really an emotional rollercoaster. And the sweetness that Chandler brings to the table here by getting that baby for them because he promised to make her happy is everything. Such sweetness and a lovely project of yours!
10/22/2019 c6 matteney
The way you captured their personalities even so early on in the timeline was impeccable. And I love the way the whole Crystal Duck idea came into being. It still cracks me up when Chandler lets that slip later on.
10/22/2019 c5 matteney
This. This is my favourite bit most likely of all the stuff you’ve written. Tulsa era fics are my weakness and even though this was just a brief chapter, it was written so well and had everything to make it perfect. If you ever think about writing more from this period, despite the sadness that comes with it, I’d really appreciate it. Is this a request? Ha, guess so!
10/22/2019 c4 matteney
The switch here from s5 to a post s10, more mature and secure Mondler relationship made me so happy. Such a lovely glimpse at their life with the babies.
10/22/2019 c3 matteney
Loved this little glimpse into their relationship early on. That scene is so insanely adorable and imagining what they both thought and felt for each other at that moment is even better.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »