for Pieces Of Me

3/22/2019 c16 Guest
I come back to this story every now and agian. Like a good book. But this book isn't finished. After 5 yrs of stumbling over this title..it felt familiar. So I read it. Some was forgotten. Mostly I remembered it all in time. But I still kept reading it; In hopes that there was an update and perhaps an end to it.

LUV_ANGEL (enjoying as a follower offline)
7/5/2017 c16 1Flamewolf86
Oh man this is sooo good too bad you won't finish this I'm gonna follow and hope one day you'll pick it back up! I'll just imagine in my mind what happens until then! Thanks for the lovely story!Zach
2/19/2016 c16 Guest
wow, wonderful so far and i guess it's been too long to hope that this will be finished so i'll try and imagine an ending for some closure. love the story and how the characters interact, the emotions and you've got a great writing style. hoping that you're happy, healthy and successful and i hope you're still writing as you're really good at it!

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

A2o4PR2MctA -subbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs but dubs can be found at youtube also at crunchyroll and at a few other places you can watch anime on line).

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode (subbed, but it must be a fan sub as the subtitles aren't the same as the official movie subs).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012)
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!"

kenshin's even got some extraordinary strength, speed and skill (he could be youkai/hanyou, i've read two stories where they have him as shippou's son. lol). ;-)
enjoy!
10/23/2015 c1 Vivi007Nee
Well gosh. This has been quite a journey, and I now see that the last chapter was posted in 2004. ;-; I do truly hope you'll be able to update again, but please know that I have LOVED every word of this fic and I so appreciate all you've written! You make narrative seem so effortless, and out of everything I've read, you write Miroku more skillfully than anyone. - Thank you again, keep it up!
6/15/2015 c16 angeljme
This story started loosely, then progressed to something really good and in-depth. I thought it was finished and somehow got disappointed that the story hasn't been updated for the last 11yrs.
I guess, that's just life for all of use. Especially for the best writers here.

I hope inspiration struck the writer and continue this story. I'm almost positive that the next chapters were already written somewhere. Probably gathering dust in a hard drive.
6/23/2014 c16 8XamemegamiX
Oh no! I was worried as I got closer to the end that this wasn't a completed story! No! I love it so much! And it hasn't been updated since 2003...any chance I could persuade you to finish it? Haha...

Either way. Beautiful work! A lot of people lose the essence of Kagome and Inuyasha, making one too harsh or the other too sappy. You captured them perfectly. Brilliant!
1/26/2014 c7 5IIMB
I've been waiting 5 long painful years for this story to finish, and I've accepted that I'll have to wait 5 more years. This story has captured me; in every sense if the word. It's an amazing story and I hope you can finish it. It really moved me. You, are a true artist. I've read a lot of everything and this is just amazing.
10/7/2013 c16 6Caeria
thoroughly enjoyed the story even though it's not finished. granted, I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish for an ending, but I enjoyed what was there. thank you for the read.
9/1/2012 c1 redstring2703
Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it very much. And even if it's not finished (and probably never will be), it is definitely worth the read. So thank you again, wish you all the best.
12/12/2011 c16 The Sleeping Creature
This story is bloody fantastic and easily the best and most interesting Inuyasha fic I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. There is far too little well-written Inu/Kag out there, and your story really, REALLY takes the cake. I know it's been like seven years and this story really probably qualifies as deadfic, but I'd really love to know where you were taking it and/or kowtow before you in a heartfelt plea for your finishing it. However, rest assured that no matter what you do, you've got a devoted fan here who is truly and deeply thankful for your awesomeness. Thanks for posting such a well-plotted, well-rounded, well-characterized, and interesting story. You and your writing rock.
12/27/2010 c16 4kokoronagomu
your story reminded me of the following:

youtube. com/watch?v=L9Wnh0V4HMM

-please remove space-

i feel so bad if anything happens to either of them.

anyway, if you hadn't had an opportunity to see 'inuyasha - the last act' i figured that i could give you the shounan sunday link where you should be able to watch the twenty-six episodes before they take it down when the dubs are released:

vizanime. com/inuyasha-the-final-act

gin┘╝
4/2/2010 c16 My Hero Academiafan 29
So WhAt HaPpEnS nExT?
1/10/2010 c16 2turntechGoddammit
please please PLEASE! you must finish this story! arg! we need to know what happens to inu! *pwease?*
10/18/2009 c16 Angel Eyed Vampire
OMFG U R A GENIUS! i can TOTALLY see this as an actual episode!

U HAVE TO FINISH IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

SNIFF...i know u havent updated in ages but PLEASE? im SO addicted now... its such an awesome story!
4/30/2009 c12 555mindfreak666
awesome... love the story... lot of suspense

love how you get in their heads, especially love how you get in their heads to where i feel what they feel
567 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »