for A Ghost and a Spectre

4/10 c2 2Trahald of Uru
From the description and speech style, I must conclude that Puritan is an elcor, not a hanar. Hanar are excessively polite bioluminescent jellyfish. Other than that slight moment of confusion, great read! I was just browsing and found myself getting sucked in before I could mount an effective resistance. Good job, thanks for the fun!
4/6 c15 ThousandSonSorcere
Aaaaah, Death Of Stalin! That was a good movie: dark and morbid humor, Remembrall cast and mother fucking Zhukov! Good reference!
2/9 c2 Titanlord117
For Puritan did you mean for him to be a Elcor not a hanar
1/27 c35 11VladislavRaginis
I love the fic, but the one minor nag in my brain is that the Orthodox cross (my religion being Eastern Orthodox) being on the side of the enemy (from what we can tell)... Anyway, amazing fic. I love it. Id make a tropes page if I knew how.
1/6 c40 1Starpottergeek
good job keep up the good work
12/27/2020 c40 3Edgeoftoday
Well now I'm waiting for the super-evil-bad-guy to come out of nowhere and demand they be handed "the child" for research. And Oriana and Col only manage to win after invading the SEBG's base because of a Justicar showing up at the last minute and destroying the small army of YMIR mechs that guard the villain's lair. Heh.
Anyway, nice chapter
12/25/2020 c40 26MagicalGeek
Well that went Mandolorian
12/21/2020 c39 2Bahamut13
I don't know where you're going to take the story in the future but with the inclusion of the G-man and possibly the multiverse, I think you can add a lot of things to the story. I'm not talking about just adding franchises into the story like Halo, Warhammer 40k, Star Wars, or whatever, I'm talking about how you can add other multiversal beings or civilizations into it like the Q-continuum from star trek, Mister Mxyzptlk from DC, Vex from Destiny, Beyonders from Marvel and whatever Higher-dimensional or multiversal beings and civilizations you can think of.
12/20/2020 c9 Fictional Liberator
I'm from a Muslim country and this Muslim terrorism slightly offended me.
I know people like that exist in the real world so I won't complain about using Muslims as an enemy, I don't think that it's necessary though. There are barely any religious people left on mass effect, the Muslims could be replaced by Cerberus easily.
I hope Islam clears it's name of this filth.
12/17/2020 c34 1Olav152
Ooooookaaaay... Shit just went from rather creative ME SI to Half Life 3 we didn't expect... And I don't know wtf happened.
12/6/2020 c14 Joy is overrated
its really pissing me off on how easy they keep escaping, one was unarmed no shields and distracted and you still allowed him to escape. i get you want to add suspense but quit stretching the bullsh*t. forcing everyone to be incompetent so u can give these fuckers a chance, crappy writing.
12/4/2020 c39 N7 Shinobi
nice chapter wondering what the hell grant is thinking. interesting
12/4/2020 c39 26MagicalGeek
Grant is copying Call of Duty, I think the gang now need to go Black Ops
11/28/2020 c1 Ironically Challenged
"I looked kind of like Captain Price from COD:MW..."

For some reason, this is what made me give up on this. It wasn't the fact that your character killed people who had tech so much more advanced than his with the ease of a grown ass person stepping on a roach. It wasn't the rehashing of the actual scene from Mass Effect almost movement for movement and line for line. It wasn't even the "Cold, morose, quiet, grim.." description.

It was that one line. Somehow, that was the straw that shattered my fucking spine.

tl;dr Nah bruh, this ain't for me.
11/26/2020 c1 Tactical-Magician