for Ty The Tasmanian Tiger: Hoodlums Of The Swamp

4/23 c7 GundamDemon
Yes now I know that you are planning to continue this series to a season 7 and I don't have to worry about it ending prematurely. So thank you for this wonderful series and stories
10/11/2019 c7 Owyn Ross
Alright, and that's the end of Black Jack. And I think Kyrin probably told Boss Cass that Hades and the Quinking played him into finding and opening Simba's old tobacco box without interruption from the crocodiles in the swamplands, so they could not only release the Black Sprites, but also 2% of Tabuu's soul trapped with them.
Also, I that dark world version of Hyrule is called "Lorule" (from A Link Between Worlds). Better add the facts that Link is also a train engineer, a Loftwing rider, and also friends with Midna from the Twilight Realm, and I think the next fanfic might have Mipha, Daruk, Urbosa, and Revali as Kyrin's followers featured as well.
10/10/2019 c6 Owyn Ross
Last chapter will have Susie and Gooboo Steve telling Boss Cass and Professor Karlos that the Quinking and Hades had tricked them into finding, unburying, and releasing Black Jack and his people, and the real reason why, is because that a piece of Tabuu's soul was sealed along with the Black Sprites, therefore that Boss Cass had unknowingly helped Tabuu regain another portion of the god's full power.
10/9/2019 c5 Owyn Ross
Okay the Mystic Talismans have something to do with the Bunyip power to destroy Black Sprites. How many hits with the Black-Sprite-Destruction Power does it take to destroy Black Jack, since he takes more than one hit from it?
Also, I can imagine Boss Cass and Professor Karlos being forced to repair all the damage the Black Sprites have done to Burramudgee without the help of their Uber Lizards, Cyber Shinglebacks, robots, or vehicles as punishment for slaughtering every single crocodile in the Australian Swamplands and releasing Black Jack and the Black Sprites by Kyrin.
10/8/2019 c4 Owyn Ross
LOL! Hades, you just had to tell the audience. And I hope you got my response to your response to my personal message to you.

Anyway, that special Bunyip power won't be so easy to get, as the test is still the same as what Simba went through, likely similar to the Temple of Carnook, only a hundred times thicker with more traps, hazardous obstacles, and more kinds of monsters lurking along the way to get it.
10/7/2019 c3 14FireFlamerx9z
This is getting interesting
10/7/2019 c3 Owyn Ross
No doubt Boss Cass' goons slaughtered every single crocodile in the Australian Swamplands along the way to the box sealing away Black Jack and his army.
10/6/2019 c2 Owyn Ross
Oh, good reference of Deadpool. Anyway, guess Fluffy informed Ty everything about the latter's ancestor, Simba (not only named after a Hindu God, but also named after Simba, the Lion King), but didn't really tell him that she met Simba and learned some hints, tips, pointers, and tricks from him in limbo, which is something Kyrin will cover later on.
10/6/2019 c1 Owyn Ross
Oh boy, looks like Quinking and Hades are going to play Boss Cass into finding and freeing the Black Sprites the same way Infinite and Dimentio played Eggman into finding and freeing Balrock. Still, nice hilarity between Hades and the Quinking mimicking the former in form and voice.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service