for Loneliness

10/19/2020 c1 zainahbbs
These fanfics are amazing! I don't read fanfics often but urs blew my mind. Pls keep up the excellent work! Will be waiting for more cal Leandros fanfics! :)
12/1/2019 c1 LauraJ42
Okay, going to look up the series now. Thanks for sharing!
10/24/2019 c1 Auphepet
I am so glad you started writing Leandros fics! I love your stories and I love the Leandros brothers! This was such a good story and I can't wait for more!
10/13/2019 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
Didn't even think to check the fandom until I read your a/n. Welcome to the Leandros'! And I don't know if you know, but Robyn's one of us: I knew her when she was writing Real Ghostbusters fanfic more than a decade ago. You might also enjoy her two Korsak bros. stories (Chimera and sequel).
This is so sweet!
10/8/2019 c1 314Fat Puppy
I can second the amazingness of the Cal Leandros book series, esp if you love that codependency of the SPN boy! Read it! Noxbait...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have delved into the series to fast and with vigor! This tiny fic is the perfect set up for the brother relationship that big brother Niko has with little brother Cal. Basically Cal is his world...and later in life...faults, monster issues and all. I knew you'd be awesome at writing in this fandom. More! :)
10/8/2019 c1 7NoilyPrat
Took your advice and ended up buying the first book. Couldn't find it in any nearby library. Started it, got busy and lost it. Found it. Started again, since I could not remember enough. Stark. Emotional. Haven't finished book; plan to before end of year.

Loved your fic. Hadn't realized Niko wasn't cared for by Sophia too. Wonderful evoking feelings, even if painful at first.