for The Halfas

1/12 c12 1calebturner2016
Love The Halfas.
Please do more and I hope to see lemons in it.
11/4/2020 c12 6Knightwolf1875
Okay, Shantae and Danny are my new ship. A prefect pair in every way. I'm hoping you don't have to much trouble making those puzzles, and can't wait to read more of this story. It's so good!
10/20/2020 c12 King
You my friend are a GENIUS, screw the other girls, Shantae is so freaking PERFECT for Danny

Please make more of this
10/14/2020 c12 Jonas
Not even near the end and Danny and Shantae are already tying the knot. Great Job!
10/11/2020 c12 3LunarEclipse1000
oh I got one. make one puzzle pressure plate puzzles with symbols one being Danny's symbol. his symbol is safe and theres a counter measure for ghosts flying.
10/10/2020 c10 LunarEclipse1000
its cool and after this temple the next one should be on bonylegs island (the spider lady's island)
10/10/2020 c12 68mdizzle
Fair enough. Uh one thing though. Last time I talked to someone through a story the admins took it down. Just a fair warning there.

I liked that little romantic sword fight they had though. More of that please
10/10/2020 c12 AnimeGoji91
This is getting AWESOME and KICK ASS! What next Danny get new animal forms call Crocodile, Dragon or some animals and oh boy more girls and please is going to be funny part and oh my god Danny and Shantae are going to have a romance soon and hope puzzles you make soon and please continues this story please!?
10/10/2020 c12 4Major Simi
well interesting chapter
10/10/2020 c11 Major Simi
well nice chapter
10/10/2020 c11 68mdizzle
Not enough feedback? I relate to that HARD! You could always post it on DeviantArt (even though the site is basically shit right now) and ask for comments.

Anyways, I love all the flirting that Danny is receiving
10/9/2020 c11 AnimeGoji91
Oh boy new Adventure and I can to see Danny and Shantae are going to be a Pirates and please continues this story please and also I going to draw your fanfiction of Danny Phantom with crossovers of Super Mario Bros, Crash Bandicoot, Shantae and some more and also I mean promise you ok!
10/3/2020 c10 9Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
8/9/2020 c10 3LunarEclipse1000
I love the puns
7/20/2020 c2 Guest
I know you have commented that this is not a harem story but please see it from our perspective as readers for a second. In just the first two chapters alone, 4 different girls think he is cute or a cutie and tell him so to his face... this sounds like a harem story like the other two of yours that i have read that are harem stories. Please if this ends up not being a harem story can you make a different one with the same characters that is instead? Liking it so far keep up the good work!:)-N
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »