for Kirby Klue Queens(Who are You?)

2/2 c34 45FairySinGirl
I like the wedding they had for Raina and Harlow.
Also I'm glad they caught Angelica and put a stop to her selling counterfeit candy rings.
2/2 c33 FairySinGirl
I like how they turned the old manor into a new dance studio.
2/1 c34 2Heart of the Demons
This chapter is plenty solid. The Klue Queens and everyone else are continually entertaining.
2/1 c33 Heart of the Demons
This chapter is an instant success with how it advances the shared universe you keep building with every character in your arsenal.
1/31 c32 45FairySinGirl
I like how the Looney Toons were there helping them.
Lol! And that was funny how they were throwing meat at the Ducky Dig It hippies in order to get them to give up and turn themselves over to the police.
1/31 c31 FairySinGirl
I like how they made Perry do community service by pet-sitting everyone's pets as punishment for her crime.
Also I'm not very familiar with Cloris Leachman except for her voice role's she did in the movies 'A Troll In Central Park', 'Annabelle's Wish', and 'Ponyo'. But other than that, I don't know any of her other movies she played in.
1/30 c30 FairySinGirl
I like how you had the Glitter Force in this one.
1/30 c32 2Heart of the Demons
It's nice to see the Looney Tunes help out the Klue Queens here. Both teams really work well together, don't they?
1/30 c31 Heart of the Demons
Thank you for paying tribute to the late Cloris Leachman with this next chapter. She was a real gem.
1/30 c30 Heart of the Demons
I enjoyed this next chapter greatly.
1/30 c29 Heart of the Demons
You've done a pretty marvelous job focusing a bit on Rocky and Bullwinkle. Your ability to understand pop culture really helps you out as a writer. :)
1/30 c28 Heart of the Demons
Yakko, Wakko, and Dot really helped to make this chapter fun to read!
1/30 c28 45FairySinGirl
So what kinda of cartoon show is the Animaniacs supposed to be? Because I've never really heard of that one before.
Also I'm glad they caught Ryann for trying to sabotage the wiring.
Lol! And that was funny what they did to humiliate Billie at the end there.
1/29 c29 FairySinGirl
I'm actually not that familiar with Rocky and Bullwinkle, but this was pretty funny.
I'm glad Isabella's been arrested now for using hypnosis on Bullwinkle.
Also I thought it was cute that Rocky became lovestruck for Isla, but yeah it probably is for the best that they shouldn't date.
1/23 c27 FairySinGirl
I'm glad they were able to prove their innocence, and I like what they did to expose Maurice as the real culprit who stole the charm.
Also I'm glad Leah was finally able to meet her dad, along with the wedding they had for Lucca and Lorraine.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »