for The Lucky Charm

3/25 c1 16KillgarraghForever
I loved this! BAMF Marinette, a Lila take down, an awesome akuma, hurt/comfort, and everyone getting their heads out of their asses and realising that Marinette is awesome and Lila sucks? Oh, it was like chocolate eclairs to my heathen soul! I loved this!
2/17 c1 Guest
This is amazing, I LOVE sleepy Marinette. And I love it even MORE when SHE (not LB) takes down an akuma. It’s just so AMAZING!,$:;?):):!3&:&:
12/13/2020 c1 1chatnoirfan
I love sleepy Marinette so much, and we have some cute Adrinette, sooooo cute.
12/7/2020 c1 Guest
En esta historia Adrien es muy inteligente y calculador, claramente no como la versión original, sin embargo, me gusta mucho más la forma en que tú trataste al personaje.
8/23/2020 c1 Guest
This story is awesome!
8/23/2020 c1 LavaLilly
A fun side story could've bern Adrien following the Model back to work an asking to be fired as well since that model got out of it so easily.
8/8/2020 c1 Hetalian Fairy 243
That last bit teared up a bit and had me thinking. If Marinette is "The Everyday Ladybug", who is "They Everyday Chat Noir"?
6/29/2020 c1 25JuliaFC
Very good. Deeply enjoyed Adrien standing up against Lila and then letting Marinette use him as a pillow. Good job!
5/11/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
:D
4/21/2020 c1 1MayaMae18
I absolutely love this! 3 3
4/12/2020 c1 Miraculas
I totally agree, I mean who actually likes Lila? Some fans belie she is truly a good person deep inside, but I disagree. She is a cold hearted monster.
4/11/2020 c1 Decker389
I liked it.
3/15/2020 c1 Guest
Only this.
Only thus can we be fulfilled in our everyday super-daydreams.
2/13/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
Ha, Marinette showing off her badassery in civilian form and accidently taking down Lila as well? Fuck yes!
11/23/2019 c1 1MisfortuneKeep
I both hate and love you. Your stories have the potential to be so much more but you kept it at that. It's great, it keeps the magic alive. But I would love a sequel more than anything.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »