FanFiction.Net
for No Time To Crank The Sun

9/2/2023 c8 ledgendweaver
I'm super glad Zoro managed to resist forgetting Luffy.
12/7/2022 c1 Alicia555
Wow that was a great fucking story. That was fucking insanely good. I got a little teary at the end. Thank you so much for this story.
9/28/2021 c17 1Moneybiniart
Fucking amazing
4/9/2021 c17 5spitefulsprite
holy SHIT! I just read through this fic so fucking fast dude I'm? It was in-fucking-credible! I would have left a comment on the chapters with the quotes that I'm gonna reference and mess up because I'm not there but a lot of this I read at 3am on a day I have an early class smh ToT. I honestly came to your page because I remembered your fma and avatar crossover? Like I haven't used in years? And I was like, "hmmm what else have they written?" And back in the day I hadn't even read One Piece yet and here's this plethora of fics that I hadn't read from such an incredible author - jackpot! Anyway sorry for the long introduction I'll talk about the fic now lol

First of all the TONE of this fic was one THOUSAND out of ten! Your breathtaking pacing, your word choices and the way you wrote Zoro's paranoia, pain, fear, confusion... it's like I was right there inside him, eating his memories like the parasite! AND OH MY GOD THE SURGERY SCENE?! DUDE! DUDE! It was so fucking One Piece Oda Sensei couldn't have done any better ToT ToT ToT; It was incredibly tragic and painful, simultaneously disorienting and incredibly easy to discern what was happening, the trust in Luffy (I'm crying that was so beautiful), the hilarious witch doctor with her wack-ass house, power, and bugs, the MARINES AND THE BAZOOKA? WHILE UNDERGOING BRAIN SURGERY? AND IN A TINY HUT IN THE WOODS? My gf doesn't even read/watch one piece but I forced her to listen to me rant about that in the middle of the night ahhhhhhhhhh! It was so tragic but so comedic and every moment flowed into the next so well... just like the source material!

When Zoro forgot each Strawhat one after another it was like taking physical blows. And the way you wrote their pain even from Zoro's outsider perspective was heart-wrenching and masterfully done. My heart wept for these fictional characters in their recursive story as if they were my own loved ones.

I especially loved your interpretation of Zoro and his identity. You narrowed down who he is and what he values most to his identity as a swordsman with his reason for living attributed to Kuina and his promise along with his additional, equally-important loyalty to his crew and most importantly his captain, Luffy. The way you wrote each crewmate relationship was so perfectly in character and the way you dug into them made me ache for this sort of attention in the actual story.

I love this fic so so much. Thank you for writing it, and for posting it here so I could read it. I don't regret now having to rush on my homework because I was reading this because honestly this trumps my accounting class grade.

Have a wonderful Friday and idk how to end this
2/10/2021 c17 2CreepInsane
that was the best story I've read in a while. I absolutely loved it. I was so well written you could feel everything. thank you so much for writing this master piece
1/4/2021 c17 Guest
Amazing work, the feeling of lost-ness and yearning you create is so real :""
12/12/2020 c17 16Sharry93
Thank you for this end.
Thank you for this whole story, it was so very wholesome.
I feel the need to tell you so much, but I'm kind of lost of words, because this whole story really touched me, so let me just say that I'm not reading a lot anymore, because I barely got the time, and if I read something then only because it's freaking good, so where I am it's the middle of the night right now and I read this whole story in one go, because I couldn't stop, because I love the flow of your story and I love the flow of your narrators voice. It was so clear and so strong, so much Zoro when he was Zoro and so much not Zoro when he was not Zoro anymore and I'm truly impressed. Please believe me when I tell you that your voice as a story teller is one of the strongest I have ever come across and I am so glad I stumbled upon this work.
Your work is so filled with love, hard work, and inspiration that it makes me really humble and gratefull that I could read it.
Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, thank you
12/12/2020 c10 Sharry93
Okay, come on, fuck!

To be honest, when I started reading this fic, I wasn't sure where it was heading and if I liked it, and I'm still doubtful, but how much can I be, when I'm just reading the 10th chapter and I tell you, when Zoro's answer was 'guess so'... shit you hit something bad there!
Like this chapter is so... it's so sad, and it's so impressive because the tone of the chapter isn't sad, the voice of this scene isn't sad, somewhat indifferent, somewhat tired, but not sad, so this is actually something really great written here.
I am truly impressed and will read on, hoping that my stone-cold heart can handle it.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story
9/8/2020 c17 Dot
Omg I was so happy to read the end of this! This was wonderfully done! I loved it!
8/19/2020 c17 AlexMidray
Holy sHIT DUDE AAAAAAAAAA. That ENDING. I fuCkInG cRiEd. This fanfic was too fucking perfect holy shit I-

Not only did you perfectly get every characters traits and personality in here, as well as their emotions, you even managed to right it so fucking beautifully. How each crew member reacted to the situation, to being forgotten- mAH HEART.

All in all, this fix was amaze balls and you are a ducking god. Thank you.
7/11/2020 c17 14nicetwin123
This story was AMAZING! I couldn't stop reading for a second! It was so well written, and the way you wrote Zoro's deteriorating mental state was seriously on point.

What you wrote sounded a lot like dementia, which I'm sure was what you were going for. It's a scary thing, and you captured the sensation perfectly. I've seen what it does to people first hand, and what you wrote perfectly fits what happened to my family. It was scary, it was painful, and there were a lot of fights and guilt.

I'm happy this had a happy ending though. :)
6/27/2020 c17 8la23trenzas
This has been awesome. Thanks.
6/26/2020 c17 51Mako-clb
This is the PERFECT ending for this story. This story is genius. Everything about it is…there are no words to express how much I love this and how much I felt Zoro in every line, even when he wasn't acting like himself. Thank you.
6/26/2020 c17 9Emrys Akayuki
Brilliant story!

Thanks for writing it.
6/20/2020 c13 Emrys Akayuki
These fics always seem to make random marine grunts a threat
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »