for The Supreme Overlord: Ainz Ooal Gown

1/3 c86 Xemenon
Glad that you are back. Thanks for the chapter.
1/3 c86 Team5dsforever
Wow. That’s one way to rub it in someone’s face. Truly death is a mercy that frees you from suffering.
1/3 c86 Delusion10
ty for the chapter
1/3 c86 Scarease
Well Sure that elves do not have Nymph or Succubus Blood in them Consider their rather Lustful nature .
1/3 c86 14Luffy15
Happy new year, glad to read from you again, thanks for the chapter!
1/3 c86 JKingSniper
Ayy it's a update
woohoo
1/3 c86 placid-void
I legit just finished reading the story again this morning, and we get a dope ass new chapter. Now Ainz just has to hit it up with that Kitsune and the Blood Elf Queen, stomp on PDL, and right into the sunset smoking a jay. The punishment for Ajax at the end, when taken from his twisted point of view, has to be the WORST NTR experience... ever. Seriously, the chick you fell in love with from a painting, is sucking the magic cock of an undead skeleton by her own choice while you are forced to watch on your knees after loosing an empire. Get em Ainz!
1/3 c86 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
1/3 c86 3RonaldM40196867
Alea has no shame.

I’m sure Dragomira will have fun.

Happy New Year!
12/30/2021 c85 Guest
Man I’m still waiting for the next chapter of this amazing story, can’t wait to see what happens next!
12/27/2021 c85 Penetrate magic
It gave different feel from generic overlord ainz but it feels oddly satisfying
12/13/2021 c58 luffy1996
Ah a lovely Full Metal Jacket reference
12/12/2021 c1 luffy1996
Alot of people seem to think Ains is acting out of character. But I disagree, early Ainz still had alot of his humanity left... Canon Ainz just abandoned alot of it to become what he thought was the leader his beloved NPC's of Nazarick wanted/needed.
12/4/2021 c85 Guest