for The Supreme Overlord: Ainz Ooal Gown

10/16/2021 c85 Juliano Bones
Hi, I'm Bones, I just read all the chapters in two days, amazing, I can't wait to see the resurrection of Remedios and Lakyus, do they come back with the undead? Karma is a bitch huh?! Congratulations on the work, I look forward to the next chapter.
10/16/2021 c85 Guest
Amazing chapter as usual!
I wonder what ainz is going to talk about with the dark empress.
10/15/2021 c84 Nagash44
Oh now I get the thanos reference
10/13/2021 c85 ExEcutE Rh0d0dactyl0S
awesome thanos reference
10/13/2021 c85 Guest
Nice i wanna see an invasion arc of the countries of the alliance.
10/13/2021 c85 LotusFury
Badass
10/13/2021 c85 1PandoraOrion
Nice chapter!
10/13/2021 c85 SpudyPotato
Great chapter
10/13/2021 c85 Nagash44
Nice, also I did not get the infinity war reference, ts been a while, help, please.
10/13/2021 c85 YamilAguero
Valió la pena esperar
Gracias por otro gran capítulo
Hay algún lugar donde lo publicas antes como patreon?
10/13/2021 c85 noble6117
LETS FUCKINGGGG GOOOOOO
10/13/2021 c85 Last Divine Shadow
Ajax is so patriotic that his speeches almost made me cry. Heh did I say “patriotic”? Sorry, my bad, I mean pathetic))
10/13/2021 c85 Raiyan
Hey I got the "Infinity war" reference. And Superb chapter 10/10
10/13/2021 c85 Alex C
It was an incredible chapter thanks for your work I look forward to the next update I hope it will be soon my congratulations
10/13/2021 c85 Random-Fan-2017
Yikes. That was about as brutal of a fight (one-sided beat-down) as I expected. Two died in one shot, Azuth got his head blown off by his own weapon after accidentally shooting Alea in the face, and Ajax got humiliated in front of his whole army. I mean, he definitely had it coming after persuading everyone to committing to the suicide run of an attack on Ainz, but it was a dick move to accuse Jeanne d'Arc of "betraying" everyone, even though she had done all she could to try and persuade them to avoid this very thing - she saw the shit situation for what it was and chose not to participate. At least the Halfling queen got out of this mess alright. Even the Blood Elf queen and the Dark Elf lady escaped without suffering. Though the Dark Empress will be in for the shock of her life when Ainz's army comes around and he shows her that actions have consequences. And I am curious as heck to see what happens when Ainz and Jeanne go to Eryuentiu.
2,935 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »