for The Supreme Overlord: Ainz Ooal Gown

10/12/2021 c85 vercingetorix2
"Let go of my legs and help yourself. You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me."

Thanos reference is strong in this one
10/12/2021 c85 Scarease
Show could kill them in instant but willing to spare them .So they may learn from their mistake .
10/12/2021 c85 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
10/12/2021 c85 3Aterro
The Thanos reference omg ! Amazing chapter, can't wait to see Bone daddy take Eryentiu.
10/12/2021 c85 Malice Flare
get wrecked, Ajax...
10/12/2021 c85 sugoijack9
Next the lizard idiot and then THE WORLD
10/12/2021 c85 7OmniscientReader
Yes pls meet the Dark Empress!
10/12/2021 c85 RyuujiVantek
Duddddeeee! WELCOME BACK! ITS BEEN SO LOOONNNGGGG!

"Alea's been touching this body every night, y'know?"
I fuckin jumped out my bed and almost threw my goddamn tablet across the room! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OHHHH! OHHHHH THE SMOOTH TALK AINZ!

That thanos reference is such a cheff's kiss!
MOAAARRRRR!
10/12/2021 c85 Team5dsforever
Whelp. That happened. I keep reminding myself that even though Ainz is op as hell, he’s not arrogant to the point where he is careless. The leaders were so weak that Ainz didn’t even need to use magic. Also with Jeanne, I can’t believe that you gave her Thanos’s quote. If she was an npc of the greed kings does that mean that she knows that world items negate all wild magic? If so, then I hope that’s how Ainz finds out. By her telling him.
10/12/2021 c85 Delusion10
I've waited for over 50 days for this duel. I'm glad i've waited
10/12/2021 c41 1BingbongBingity
Got kinda into it but it’s just not really enjoyable for me kinda reminds me of Korean light novels in a bad way
10/12/2021 c85 1Buujack
All the tragedy because one idiot was simping for a happily married woman

Interesting how the NPCs loyalty is so ingrained in them: Jeanne is still loyal to them even after their deaths
10/12/2021 c85 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
10/12/2021 c85 JKingSniper
This one sided slaughter
10/12/2021 c85 Xemenon
As expected. Hopefully Platinum Shit Lord will be able to give him some challenge. Or send him and his empire to a different fantasy world.
2,957 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »