for The Supreme Overlord: Ainz Ooal Gown

10/12/2019 c2 mimetk
The story is nice and all, too fast paced but fine nontheless. But tbh knowing that Nazarick will arrive later, I really don't care much about the story until we reach that point. If this was made like the bonus volumen where Ainz arrives but he is in the past and we don't know if Nazarick will arrive or not, I could better focus on the story you are trying to tell. It's nice trying to do the canon in a different way, but since you made some changes to Nazarick even putting more NPC I was expecting other thing.

Right now to me this feels like a prologue of a story and I want to just skip all this until we get to the point where Nazarick arrives.

Also, in the last chapter you made the attack on Carne by Ningun, but Enri should have more than 10 years, unless you changed all the world and made an Au and didn't tell anyone that shouldn't be her age.
10/12/2019 c2 Daniel-palacio
Hombre esto sin duda haces renovar la historia como si la contará por primera vez en verdad me encanto muchísimo y más sigue así espero otro capítulo tuyo en verdad esta muy bueno y bien echo XD
10/12/2019 c2 Mamon the lich king
Lol slow the pace down a little bit mate. It feels like rollercoaster ride. A little more character building will be nice.
10/12/2019 c1 Daniel-palacio
Eso fue un buen comienzo realmente me gustó amigo eso sin duda tienes dotes de escritor sigue así es muy interesante como para dejar
10/12/2019 c1 Mamon the lich king
Interesting story . The story is fast paced but since we know about these events so it was an actually good thing. But it will be better if you don't strictly follow the original context. Anyway nice story and hope to next chapter soon.
10/12/2019 c1 3Stylus Opium
So is this gonna be a Harem? If so, then YES! I like your development of the story. Will Clemintine fall in love with the illusionary form of Ainz? I don't think anyone has ever tried that before.
10/11/2019 c1 Dimitrisix
Nice dude.. This story is nice...
Fast update man.. I will wait
10/11/2019 c1 Deliberatee
Biased because Albedo will come after 10 years so I actually don't care much on what Ainz will do, except if he forms a harem in those 10 years (hopefully not!)

It's possible that Nazarick also got transported at the same time but separately from Ainz. Assuming that, Albedo will be the de facto leader over there. But Nazarick in itself without a supreme being can do a LOT of damage to the New World. And it would be quite impossible for their Int. Network not to sniff out someone as powerful as Ainz.
2,935 « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196