for The Supreme Overlord: Ainz Ooal Gown

3/6 c1 Mangoman
Bro pls from 2 Months.
3/6 c11 Lucifer143
This story is amazing. ..
I really wanted ainz to summon vampire, devils and angels never found such story and it has a good plot i love it
2/28 c86 rairaidani8
I got here after read some publisher publish your fanfiction.
Great story! and i became your fans now!
Thanks you!
2/26 c58 5The Reaper of Valhalla
For a moment you gave me some great and terrible flashbacks from when I was a boot but then I read the Robgoblin and Robin part and realized you were inspired by Ronald Lee Ermey as his voiced popped up in my mind as I read. I really thought you were a boot at one point, if you were congrats and condolences. If you never were I’d say you written that out pretty well.
2/26 c55 The Reaper of Valhalla
I’m still reading through the chapters and I notice how at the heading of some chapter you reply openly to reviews that cover similar reviews about what people didn’t like about your take on Anizs compared to mainstream sources. To that I say fuck em. Don’t pay them mind/ don’t feed the strays as they always come back.

I will say I actually like your take on the Sorcerer King as he doesn’t get lost into his character of an undead overlord for fear of the NPCs literally killing him once they find out his faking being all knowing/powerful. In this take that you created the player got to be more himself and more confident in his new body before even meeting the NPCs. Everything he did he did almost on his own and when it wasn’t his own doing it’s the result of his own investment/fruits of labor from his loyal followers. You written the progression well and even expanded upon the world from what is known from cannon. Your Aniz would probably take the Cannon Aniz in a 1v1 fight simply because your Aniz has the fighting experience to go with all the power they wield.

The Cannon Aniz is almost a shut in in comparison, scared of what would happen in the world and scared of the NPCs if they sense or perceive weakness in him. In cannon he is scared and bumble fucks his way through most of it only to be saved by one of the NPCs slowly developing their own personalities and goals. The MCs train of thought is “what would my character do” and goes along with whatever the NPCs do. The MC (in cannon) does try to find limits and get accustomed to the new world but is constantly halted by the thought of looking weak/ incompetent in front of the NPCs or through some shannagins that doesn’t let him unlock his full potential as himself.

Overall your Aniz have the experience and development and in my opinion the better one. Keep up the good work whenever you feel like it. Writers block is a bitch and even when it isn’t, getting into the right mindset/mood to write is a kick in the nuts if you don’t feel like it.
2/26 c86 Guest
Please update soon.
2/26 c19 The Reaper of Valhalla
God damn I just googled that queen and the first thing to pop up is a XVideo link XD. Great story so far can’t wait to read the rest
2/22 c86 Snake Eyes
Please upload the next chapter of this great fanfic as soon as possible please.
2/21 c63 bruh
ngl that training arc with these half-demons or shit are top 5 boring things ive ever readed, like no hate but i dont really see a point to write these "filler" chapters tho
2/21 c61 bruh
filler lol
2/23 c86 1Solrac - Laziness Incarnate
I was expecting Ainz to resurrect the dead rulers to make it look like he was a benevolent being, but still great chapter
2/15 c1 ZeroisMyFavorite
Ok, so this chapter is good, but the thing is the chapter feels rushed, there are 'pauses' in the original novel that make it better, by setting the emotion, or something, idk. But I don't mind it. So far 4.3/5.

Also, I'm going to complain about why Gazef didn-. Anyways, I hope to whom to be reading this, I hope thy day shalt be greater than the moon everlasting's light.
2/16 c86 ZeroIsMyFavoriteNumber
I was here sitting in my chair thinking as any normal person would do, 'Hmm, what if Ainz was still in his Momon persona, and he didn't flashback to Ulbert saying something' whilst I was reading chapter 9, and I was thinking that there are two possibilities that can happen.

1, Ainz, I mean Momon would catch Clementine as she would trip. And the members of Black Scriptures would be misunderstood that Momon of Dark caught Clementine as she was running, and Momon would try to resolve the misunderstanding meaning, I can only think of one path, Momon would try to talk with them to know why she is chased by the Black Scripture, again a divergence in decisions, one that he would protect Clementine from them (Unlikely) after he listened to the Black Scripture, or two he would give up Clementine and give her to the Black Scripture, she would either beg him for protection or she curses him. The Captain would thank Momon for his 'cooperation' and because Momon is Momon he realise why would an entire group chase down a rogue member of the Black Scriptures, in fact, he wonders why even a group would chase her, one or two members could easily make Clementine a hard time or even capture her, Momon inquired, the Captain, the Captain was in awe, decided to tell him, but the Zesshi and others arrived. The Captain greets them, but Momon was thinking in deep thought 'Why the hell that these people have a World-Item?!' he was looking at the old woman, misunderstood, Kaire told him to be more subtle, Momon immediately denies the fact he was looking at her. The Captain told Momon, much to everyone's surprise, excluding Zesshi, she was looking at him in a particular way as if she was reading him. Of course, he would try to join their expedition, however, turned down by everyone except Zesshi, who said nothing, Momon challenged the Captain to a spar if he wins he would go with on the expedition, but the Captain wins he wouldn't, some of them said that this is a waste of time, but Momon said that he would follow them if the Captain didn't answer his challenge. Of course, saying this, the Captain accepts the duel, there are two scenarios in this battle one Momon holds back, and he losses, underestimating his foe, two Momon won the battle in a landslide, but no matter the outcome the Captain said that he can join them, because in the former choice Zesshi would say something the lines of 'he is holding his power', and everyone was spetical but this was the 'Extra Seat's' words. I can't think past this because Ihave not read the novel past the anime, so yea.

2, Momon would cast himself [Perfect Unknowable] and see the situation. I'm too lazy to continue, but you get the point, right?

So, Mister, Misses or whatever whom you be identify with, AbiWolf666 would be ever you be kind to grant me the permission to write a fanfic of your fanfic? Of course I would give you credit for the inspiration.

document/d/1xfiNxzAYYvXkJ_RNe3WBvZ64gbxXUyPFJSKv2BYBRz0/edit

Sadly I can't create the story in this site, due becuase I type in the wrong email address, and accidently create the account from an atternative account to with I lost my password. So that is why I'm making in a docs for now. Have a nice day, AbiWolf666-sama.
2/16 c16 ZeroIsMyFavoriteNumber
This chapter took a sudden change, huh? 4/5.
2/16 c13 ZeroIsMyFavoriteNumber