for Phoenix

11/21/2020 c4 LaShip95
Hiii
Sooo, I love this story, very much aaaanddd wouldn't mind if you were to update :#)
But, seriously, thank you for that, great plot and great writing! :)) 3
7/27/2020 c4 3QueenofallSwans
Absolutely loving this story so far! It’s really hard for me to get into fics since I am so particular about what I like. This one definitely checks most of my boxes though!

Unfortunately for me however, I only ever search for completed works so as to avoid drop offs but alas I forgot to filter it correctly this time and now I’m sad . Please come back so I can stay up till three in the morning reading and completely ignore the fact that I have to be at work at 7am
4/21/2020 c4 R.Silvercorpse
Can’t wait for more
4/9/2020 c4 Guest
This is so good! I hope you are well! Please update soon!
4/6/2020 c4 Kuroimori
please PLEASE update soon this is starting to get good and a long wait is pure TORTURE
3/22/2020 c4 Guest
Okay, this is really good! Please tell me there's more! Also, I'm curious as to why Kim hasn't mentioned anything about Shego's name being Sara? But anyhoo... keep up the good work!
3/15/2020 c4 52Taliesin The Eternal Bard
An Interesting Take
1/25/2020 c4 Guest
This is a great story!
I am so glad that there are more chapters coming soon.
Please keep up the great work.
12/29/2019 c4 kotomi101
Looking forward to more
12/29/2019 c3 kotomi101
Well that must be tough. Great execution author
12/13/2019 c4 xHelgaSinclairx
Awe, this is too adorable! Can't wait for an update lol
11/5/2019 c4 Jonas
Great job and i am loving the relationship progress between Kim and Shego. Can't wait to read what happens next.
11/2/2019 c4 Guest
I think this is a great story.
Please keep writing.
10/15/2019 c3 11Reza Novaria
Interesting start. Putting Kim in the hole early on, to see her come back from it. Nice touch, and it does set the tone from here on out. That isn't done often enough, and lets you build her up. I find it amusing how she's against foul language, but doesn't mind drinking before a mission. Had a chuckle at that.

I think my only disappointment, though, is Shego going good. At least, so she says. Part of the allure of this ship is the heroine/cat thief dynamic. To remove that is just. . . meh.
10/14/2019 c3 6gerbilHunter
I like this so far. I have to stretch to believe Kim could be taken quite so easily, or that Wade would be so trusting of emails from nowhere. I also don't like Kim whimpering and begging to be released, but it's your story to tell.

But I like Shego, offended at the cruelty and brutality. Erin sees what's going on, more than Shego does. I think she'd be a lot more bitter towards Kim, but again, not my story to tell. And maybe she's just one of the few inherently good people on earth.

There are a couple of mechanical flubs. You go into present tense a couple of times in this chapter, and there's a "you're" that should be "your" in the last chapter. But mostly solid. Mostly, it feels a little rushed, as if you didn't have time for a leisurely final editing pass.

I'm looking forward to seeing the story unfold.