for Perseus Jackson God Of Storms

6/4 c13 Black diamond
Pls I need this another chapter as soon as possible, and if u do not mind kindly add other patheons in it, as I thought since this is a fight for earth they should be involved in it also. Thanks.
4/18 c13 Guest
Hello are you still alive?
4/23/2020 c7 1Isaac Young-Star
I've been listening to this on the app but if I tried to read this with my eyes, I doubt that I would make it through the first chapter. You need punctuation and proper paragraphs.
2/18/2020 c1 ora898110
Jhubb
2/12/2020 c5 27Death Fury
you could use a beta reader...

I like the story, but it is difficult to follow... no offense
2/12/2020 c4 Death Fury
good job
2/12/2020 c3 Death Fury
I like the story, but I do not like the way you are writing the dialogue
2/12/2020 c2 Death Fury
I thought I was being orginal
1/10/2020 c3 1Auralia9514
Please put in speech marks it’s really hard to read if you dont
12/24/2019 c3 1AEceros
Fix your formatting. You need to implement basic things like using quotation marks and proper sentences.

It’s otherwise unreadable despite your decent word choice, narration, and descriptions. No one wants to read a story that fails to implement the most basic of formatting tradition.
12/3/2019 c13 1DragonGodSmith3000
Will you bring in the other pantheons from the books as this does effect them as well
11/12/2019 c3 mrayj
Dionysus was only made a major god because of his parties same with his Roman aspect.
10/22/2019 c9 4Bluepancakelady
Much better, there are still some mistakes, but this is the best chapter so far from all of them. Well done! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/22/2019 c8 Bluepancakelady
In the second paragraph you say this: Perseus gave a small cough and they both looked up a grin spread across both Reyna and Frank's face, Lord Atticus what can we do for you.
You should add the apostrophes so theb it becomes this:
Perseus gave a small cough and they both looked up a grin spread across both Reyna and Frank's face, "Lord Atticus what can we do for you."
You could try to practice with it, otherwise I would suggest a beta, thw chapters are slightly unreadable because you notice they are saying something after you read the first 3/4 words whih takes to long. Please try, I saw you tried something with the apostrophes, but that wasn't always correct, sometimes you use them while you say they said something. Please try to improve it, maybe there is a good explanation video on youtube.
10/19/2019 c6 Bluepancakelady
Please use apostrophes when they talk. It's kinda annoying to have to read without. So when they talk use "This." Instead of nothing. It reads easier and maybe you'd get more follows and favs and nice reviews not talking about the mistakes. Further I really like your story I think it's original as I haven't read others like this. It's just a little confusin sometimes with some mistakes, but you're still able to underdtands what happens. Please, I beg you, use apostrophes!
26 Page 1 2 Next »