for Heart of the Willows

9/6/2020 c1 34puppydogs68
Hi. Will you update this again? This is one of the best Warriors fic I've read, so please continue it!
8/27/2020 c29 WildKat12
When is this getting updated again? I really liked it.
6/4/2020 c29 Anon
Did you delete your Can You Hear The Dawn fanfiction or do I have you confused with a different author? I wanted to give it a read but I can't find it in the archives anymore lol..
6/3/2020 c1 WildKat12
Where did Can You Here The Dawn go? :(
4/26/2020 c29 puppydogs68
Wow...this is getting really good! I wonder what “The Traitors” want from the clan.
4/23/2020 c29 Kuroimori
and the plot thickens yet again and more trouble is brewing
4/14/2020 c29 WildKat12
That was... a lot of word play, that's for sure. I love how Willowfeather calls that group the Traitors. It suites them. Also, I'm getting real nervous! If the Clan gets attacked in this state, I doubt they'll come out alive! Well, remember to wash your hands, have a great day, and keep on writing!

-WildKat12
4/14/2020 c5 reet
at first i thought it was river clan- oops.
4/14/2020 c14 reet
okok so i'm really close to crying since i read "a valiant sacrifice" a few times because i hate the fact that he knew what he had to do, and instead of trying to avoid it he just faced the badger and let his littermates survive, not him.
4/14/2020 c21 reet
i know i know im late for the chapter i want to review, well, say what i almost did. I liked leaf kit and was really sad when he died- im still hope that star clan can give him a name like badger fang named himself. prolly leaf wish or something. but overall i love the fan fiction so far! it takes me into a whole other world of warriors! Good job writing.. (insert checking chapters) 29?! chapters. wowee that t! well, hope you have a fun time writing or doing whatever your doing!
4/13/2020 c28 WildKat12
Ooh! Drama! Can't wait to see what happens next.
4/14/2020 c29 3Brambleflower
UUUH! I take back what I said about Cloud! (I mean I still want to know more, but I really don't like her now) Dapple got discovered, and he talked about some sort of breeding program, which I also want to know all about! But most of all, we had Frostkit and Dapplekit being amazing! The kits were just being adorable but kinda smart in that little kit way of their's! Stay safe, stay incredible/fantastic/amazing, and stay writing this astounding and stunning story!
4/14/2020 c29 1Stacy Rockfall
I love Dapplekit so much. Also this was amazing! Love the story and the characters and make sure to stay safe! :)
4/12/2020 c28 3Brambleflower
OOOHHH BOY! It's getting intense! This chapter. It is really fantastic! I like Cloud, want to know more, we get some slowly dying Waterwish (Question, if you somehow survives, will she stay in ThunderClan), and some more with Dapple, again, want to know more, AND THEN BOOM! I think that Cloud was forced to have Dapple's kits (maybe to fuel a rebellion), and she doesn't really care for him, but was dragged into the "group's" plot! I bet that she will abandon Dapple and join ThunderClan! But that's just a theory! You want to know how you did? You did absolutely AMAZING! Once again, stay safe, stay incredible, and stay writing this FANTASTIC story!
3/30/2020 c27 Finchpetal Girl
OMG This is so good!
I can’t wait to read more.
But wait is This at the lake?
Didn’t twolegs destroy the forest?
Anyways keep up the good work :)
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »