for Cruel Summer

11/13 c7 KittyKin
Oh indeed Natsu looking forward to the next chapter and don't worry, I didn't notice any difference. The chapter flowed nicely :D
10/15 c1 natsudragneelswh0re
OMG I LITERALLY WAS LISTENING TO CRUEL SUMMER AND I WAS LIKE THIS LITERALLY COULD BE A NALU FIC ILY FOR THIS
9/6 c1 8RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw
I’m already hooked. I can’t wait to read the rest!
7/27 c7 18mushi9
Perfection! Looking forward to what comes next!
7/27 c6 mushi9
Love the suspense!
7/27 c6 mushi9
Hey, I'm not done with this chapter, I just paused because I was confused. I thought when Natsu mentioned Dan in chapter one it was Dan Straight? Im just gonna continue reading and pretend they're different Dans. If I'm misraken feel free to ugnore my comment :)
7/27 c5 mushi9
Love your work so much!
7/26 c4 mushi9
That last part! Such a good ending to the chapter!
7/26 c3 mushi9
This is so freaking entertaining. FWB is one of my favorite stories
7/26 c2 mushi9
That ending was perfect!
7/26 c1 mushi9
Love love love this!
6/26 c7 4AnzuxX
Oui! Prise de conscience! La fin sonne comme une prise de conscience! Il l’aime, elle l’aime, tout le monde s’aime, incroyable!
J’espere que rien ne vas partir en cacahuète, et que sa va venir doucement, mon coeur n’est pas préparée à souffrir ah ah!
4/20 c7 1Lilyren
just finished binge reading this and I was so preoccupied with reading I didn't even bother to push the review button, but anyway, i love this so much, it was a great read, distracted me from my book lol, I love reading about them figuring out their feelings, I'm even enjoying the not as violent Natsu ...or did I speak too soon? Anywho, its cute and I look forward to the update! Be safe! I live in Texas and where I am we have a fairly decent lack of lockdown so freedom to move around with nothing to do because all the fun places are closed
4/19 c7 jayjayare
welcome back! glad to hear you're okay and enjoying your time at home. Looking forward to your future updatesstay safe!
4/16 c7 10ipromiseimnotatotaldweeb
I love you and your writing! I've been waiting for the next chapter and I'm not disappointed! Can't wait for the next one! Hope you are well in this quarantine!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »