for Cruel Summer

4/14/2020 c7 Copperreign12
I really love this story! Especially right now with everything going on in the world it’s my little escape from reality that makes me smile and even chuckle! Thanks for writing a great story and updating !
4/13/2020 c7 TheRamenKid
when i saw you updated i jumped! great chapter and i hope yu are safe!
4/13/2020 c7 BeautifulSamurai
Yay! Great to read this update and see that you are well! I was just thinking about this fic the other day and missing it 3
4/12/2020 c7 stranger1999
this was actually pretty good!it blended pretty smoothly with the previous chapter!Also trust Gray to knock some sense into Natsu!XD
finally he's aware of his feelings.
4/12/2020 c7 41KatanaNoNeko
Oh jeez, I'm gonna have to go back and reread this because I've got no idea wtf is going on ahaha

But an "Oh." moment of realization of love! Ahhh, I love those!
4/12/2020 c7 lu
so glad you're back! i missed your writing eek! i'm glad everything's okay now :) and this chapter wasn't bad at all omg,, it was amazing!
4/12/2020 c7 Shadoweddark
QUUUUEEEEEEEN! YOU’RE BACK! And hope you’re doing well! It’s been awhile
“How bad was it”? “Disappointing”? PFFFT This was awesome as always! The pining angst is my drug. And I already knew what was coming at the end but I still squeaked like an idiot anyway
3/3/2020 c6 BeautifulSamurai
Awe, I'm sensing heartbreak ahead. I hope they won't be separated for too long if at all...
3/3/2020 c5 BeautifulSamurai
Awwweee! So sweet!
3/3/2020 c4 BeautifulSamurai
love love love!
3/3/2020 c3 BeautifulSamurai
Tooo good! they are going to be in so much trouble lol
3/3/2020 c2 BeautifulSamurai
I am loving how you write NaLu so so much! My favorite part was when Natsu first sat down next to Lucy and the girls were teasing Lucy right in front of him (then his casual grabbing of fries, holding her shoulders, gripping them ...I live for those kinds of scenes lol)
3/3/2020 c1 BeautifulSamurai
This was SOOOOOO good! Slightly out of character in the best kind of way and I love this trope too!
2/29/2020 c6 Copperreign12
I love this story! It’s awesome! I’m at edge of my seat can’t wait for the story to continue! You Rock!
12/26/2019 c6 3SunsetRika
Great chapter and loving how it's all getting complicated for them now hahaahha. Can't wait for the next one and for your new story!
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »