for Cruel Summer

12/19/2019 c6 ABT4Life
I enjoyed this chapter. It shows them wanting a relationship with each other but both still in denial. I liked that you didn’t go into details with the m-rated scene. It didn’t need it.

I think you name the next chapter breakable heaven. Also, can’t wait for arranged marriage. I can be patient for that one because I really like the idea of them in a forced relationship to appease their parents but they wind up falling in love.
12/19/2019 c6 samurai of sunflowers
Oh mannnnnnn, let the drama BEGIN! Haha I love this
12/18/2019 c6 4FlameDragonHime
Damn feelings are getting confused
12/18/2019 c6 BreakfastCookie
Gahhh yessss! So excited for “the moment!”
12/18/2019 c6 stranger1999
this was so good
Lucy feels something though unlike Natsu shes unaware of it(ofcourse)
i would actually be happy if you didn't do the route of Natsu dating someone else in that AU because that would just be cheating (and i really CANNOT stand cheating like at all) but then again its your story so you have free ground!;)
12/9/2019 c3 pinzariuovidiu2016
They have no idea what they are getting themselves into do they?
12/9/2019 c2 pinzariuovidiu2016
I love the way she gave him permission for another go.
12/9/2019 c1 pinzariuovidiu2016
Natsu sure knows how to restrain himself.
12/8/2019 c5 BreakfastCookie
Love it! Can’t wait to see more!
11/18/2019 c2 3SunsetRika
That lunch scene was amazing! His hands, Ahaha but that’s something Id definitely believe
11/18/2019 c3 SunsetRika
No unless is gonna come back to bite me in the future haha. Love how you’re writing both characters in this!
11/18/2019 c4 SunsetRika
The panty buying got me squealing! Waiting for the chapter that they get caught hehehe
11/18/2019 c5 SunsetRika
Loved this chapter showing their friendship side, great way of developing their relationship! Also any time Cruel Summer comes on on my playlist I now think of this story Plus that ending was too cute
11/11/2019 c5 4FlameDragonHime
Natsu is a softie but that preview-
11/11/2019 c5 16CrazyZaika
Uhh, nice chapter. I love the little start of feelings. And i'm looking forward to the coming chapters.
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »