for Cruel Summer

11/10/2019 c1 NerdmomDM
Awwee Natsu's catching feelings! So cute! I can't wait for your arranged marriage AU too.
11/10/2019 c5 stranger1999
Your making me fall in love with all your stories!
i usually don't read friends with benefits AUs but i love this one!
Natsu's already catching feelings it seems
and the arranged marriage AU looks so damn good!Natsu having a girlfriend is gonna up the angst factor though and its gonna make me cry i already know that
11/9/2019 c5 ThirdGreed
THIS STORYLINE IS SO ADDICTING! And I can't wait for the next episodes! It's kinda sad though cause we all know once Lucy realizes that she has feelings for our lil fire boy, she'll just go back to denying it every single time Oh and please keep making Nalu stuff!
11/9/2019 c5 FoodforTHOT
Whoo girl I thought they were gonna have some pool s-e-x! My body was ready for it! But that kiss was great, too! Especially 'cause, y'know, idiots in love! 3

And I'm already loving this new arranged marriage au story, especially Lucy having that matter-of-fact attitude! It's gonna be so fun watching Natsu warm her heart!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/9/2019 c5 3Michiamotippete
NOW NOW, NATSU WHAT YOU GONNA DO? THIS KISS WASN'T NECESSARY, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO...YOU LOVE HEEEEERRRRRR

ok to me someone will discover their arrangement and they'll say like "dude no, you love her, it's going to be so difficult!" or like one of them is going to say I love you after sex...OMG I CAN'T WAIT

YAS FOR THE ARRANGED MARRIAGE AU THEY'RE GOING TO FALL IN LOVE SO HARD
11/9/2019 c5 Trollka21
I love that you took time to show us that they are still best friends. It was nice to see them goofing around and just being with each other. But that last kiss... Natsu, you're getting dangerously close to the border of "arrangement". I already feel sorry for you.

And the sneak peek... I already love it! I can't wait!
11/8/2019 c5 suzaanoelofse01
Someone's in looooove haha! These two idiots. Can't wait to see where this is going :D

The sneekpeek.. well. I can already tell I'm going to die once again. Especially with Natsu having a girlfriend. These type of fics always rip my heart to shreds, but I love them the most lol. I'm so excited for this Marriage AU you have no idea!

Haha! I figured you out, cause I'm also a HUGE fan of hers! So that makes me love your stories even more :D

As always! Amazing chapter! I'm glad Natsu is starting to notice the little things, I'm really looking forward to the rest. Keep up the amazing work! xoxo
11/8/2019 c5 10ipromiseimnotatotaldweeb
Umm ohmigosh I'm ready for this arranged marriage AU yes please! And bless Natsu falling for Lucy, he's gonna Abe head over heels but will he acknowledge it!?
10/31/2019 c4 4FlameDragonHime
The "until it wasn't" is important and it always happens hhhhh who's catching feelings first~
10/27/2019 c4 10ipromiseimnotatotaldweeb
Oooh all the sneak peeks please! I genuinely think I'm obsessed with your writing!
10/27/2019 c4 suzaanoelofse01
YESSS! AN UPDATE! :D

Lol. You have no idea how hyped up I get when I see that you updated! F*ck these two are freaking adorable. They are SO NOT just sex buddies. No way, sex buddies do not cuddle after sex!

I seriously can't wait for ththe drama to unfold. It's gonna be interesting to say the least.

And I LIVE for sneak peaks! It honestly makes me so excited for the next chapter!

And girl! Arranged marriage fics?! Sign me up for that :D y
You have such amazing stories, and they all have such amazing plots. And it's one of my favorite things how your stories have Taylor Swift song titles.. or am I just imagining it because I love her music?

But anyway.. as always you are a freaking saint and your stories are the best thing since cheesy bread, and I love you and you're writing to death. Keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to the next update!
10/27/2019 c4 3Michiamotippete
I TOLD YOU, WE HAVE A CONNECTION!

OKOKOK they definitely are ALREADY a couple but they don't know yet, but I mean...THEY CUDDLE AFTER SEX! YOU DON'T CUDDLE IF YOUR GOAL IS JUST HAVING SEX!
I can't wait for the drama...eheheheheh

I'm a slut for sneek peaks, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!
Too many good ideas, I can't wait!
I KNOW I have a lot of ideas for my fics too, too many for my little brain!
10/27/2019 c4 Trollka21
Ooooh that was close. And the angst is coming. I can't wait! (Even though I don't like it, because I know they will suffer) And hell yeah, arranged marriage AU!
10/26/2019 c3 10ipromiseimnotatotaldweeb
Ooooh looking forward to the angst! And I'll be happily waiting for your other stories!
10/25/2019 c3 16CrazyZaika
*trying not to laugh, because it would look strange to laughing my as of at the bus stop*
Lol, this is so goood. They are so cute. Looking forward to the next chapter. And I think one of the other WILL get jealous.

That's goodWuhuuu, I will check them out and perhaps I will taking advantage and request a prompt *grin*
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »