for Bad Habit

7/31 c3 irmiscarpio
Hermoso! Espero q sigas
7/28 c3 myrslayer
The last chapter was so sweet! The perfect end to the story. I’ve always though that Yi Jeong is a such a romantic guy . Ga Eul makes he show the best of him. I do love this couple and i’ll never be tired to read Soeul stories. I’ll read all that you want to share to us.
7/26 c3 eunarahae
I really like the last part. It makes me want to watch the drama again, the part where yijeong was smiling while watching her looking at the fireworks,,,,ahhh my hearteuuu..3
But this version is better and I can't stop smiling :) You always made my day, thank u.
7/25 c3 4angee818323
It was sweet and happy ending with Ga Eul surprising Yi Jeong with a climax of her own for him.
I like how Yi Jeong will to go to Ga Eul comfort zone then going to his own and he knew that Ga Eul wasn't really into French restaurant.
I can't believe that Yi Jeong remember her favorite desert was cheesecake
7/25 c3 lucel18
Cuuuuuute! I loooooove this throwback to their fake, first date. This first, real date is so lovely. I love that they surprise each other still even though their date is familiar. Thank you so much!
7/25 c3 Maria Rosa cisi
Me encanta este capitulo es hermoso tierno y romantico
7/22 c2 Kathyan
buena historia, esperando que la continues
6/9 c2 lucel18
It’s refreshing to see the former Casanova at a lost about what to do with a girl. Lol. Thank you so much for this fluff!
6/9 c1 lucel18
This makes me so happy. Thank you!
5/10 c2 eunarahae
just found this fic! im so glad you will write another chapter of this one-shot and i really can't wait for their date
4/8 c2 BTTWYR
Thank you for writing another chapter for this one shot I hope you can turn this into a story cause I really want to see where this two might go. Love your stories you are an amazing writing and alway have me hook in your stories
4/6 c2 Eleoopy
Love this story! Oh god this is so good. I really hope you write more multi chapter fics because this couple needs longer and happier ending after the whole BOF tension!

Can’t wait to read more of your story!
4/6 c2 angee818323
Cute chapter and like how Ga Eul admit that she doesn't know about dating because she never dated before
I like how Yi Jeong is careful with Ga Eul because he doesn't want to scare her off and it good that he admitted to Ga Eul that he never let any women into his bedroom
Can't wait for the next chapter
4/5 c2 4ms.margie
Damn, why does your stories always get me jealous of GE? I’m serious, haha. I know YJ is a handsome sexy man, but the way you write of him makes me love him more...

Love how YJ has anime posters on his wall, never thought of him as an anime fan.

I’m glad he rescued himself by going to the bathroom or he would definitely had a full erection next to GE. But maybe that would be a good thing because it’ll be a nice feeling of compliment for her? She could turn him on that fast. ;)

Also, you mentioning how you were sitting at your laptop and this story pops up makes me adore you cause I’m glad I’m not the only one constantly thinking of SoEul/Bumsso. LOL. I’ve also been writing my own SoEul story on the side during these quarantine time :)
Hope the finger you had a cut on is better now.
4/5 c2 3lumile
Can you be the author of my life too please?
23 Page 1 2 Next »