for Bad Habit

11/11/2020 c3 Guest
cute, I like it a lot
9/1/2020 c3 3xXAnime AquamarineXx
This story hits me in all the right feels. What a lovely end to the series! Thank you so much for writing!
7/31/2020 c3 irmiscarpio
Hermoso! Espero q sigas
7/28/2020 c3 Myrslayer
The last chapter was so sweet! The perfect end to the story. I’ve always though that Yi Jeong is a such a romantic guy . Ga Eul makes he show the best of him. I do love this couple and i’ll never be tired to read Soeul stories. I’ll read all that you want to share to us.
7/26/2020 c3 eunarahae
I really like the last part. It makes me want to watch the drama again, the part where yijeong was smiling while watching her looking at the fireworks,,,,ahhh my hearteuuu..3
But this version is better and I can't stop smiling :) You always made my day, thank u.
7/25/2020 c3 4angee818323
It was sweet and happy ending with Ga Eul surprising Yi Jeong with a climax of her own for him.
I like how Yi Jeong will to go to Ga Eul comfort zone then going to his own and he knew that Ga Eul wasn't really into French restaurant.
I can't believe that Yi Jeong remember her favorite desert was cheesecake
7/25/2020 c3 lucel18
Cuuuuuute! I loooooove this throwback to their fake, first date. This first, real date is so lovely. I love that they surprise each other still even though their date is familiar. Thank you so much!
7/25/2020 c3 Maria Rosa cisi
Me encanta este capitulo es hermoso tierno y romantico
7/22/2020 c2 Kathyan
buena historia, esperando que la continues
6/9/2020 c2 lucel18
It’s refreshing to see the former Casanova at a lost about what to do with a girl. Lol. Thank you so much for this fluff!
6/9/2020 c1 lucel18
This makes me so happy. Thank you!
5/10/2020 c2 eunarahae
just found this fic! im so glad you will write another chapter of this one-shot and i really can't wait for their date
4/8/2020 c2 BTTWYR
Thank you for writing another chapter for this one shot I hope you can turn this into a story cause I really want to see where this two might go. Love your stories you are an amazing writing and alway have me hook in your stories
4/6/2020 c2 Eleoopy
Love this story! Oh god this is so good. I really hope you write more multi chapter fics because this couple needs longer and happier ending after the whole BOF tension!

Can’t wait to read more of your story!
4/6/2020 c2 angee818323
Cute chapter and like how Ga Eul admit that she doesn't know about dating because she never dated before
I like how Yi Jeong is careful with Ga Eul because he doesn't want to scare her off and it good that he admitted to Ga Eul that he never let any women into his bedroom
Can't wait for the next chapter
25 Page 1 2 Next »