for Kings of the Con: Extended ending

FUCK YOU SupremeOverlord19!
1/18/2020 c1 11Imagination Guy
This is unfair to them
10/24/2019 c1 4Darkness Rissing
All I can said it’s that the producers of the show are really been mean and unfair to Lincoln in this episode...I mean seriously, throughout the series one of his more prominent talents have been comics, he love reading, he love cosplaying and most of all he has made a contest winning comic...but even with all that when he gets the chance to be on something related to comic what happen? He gets outshine by his sisters?¡...WTF the sisters...who don’t like comics...who think Lincoln’s love for Ace is lame...who only came to that convention under the excuse of fame...THEY get impress the jury and get into the movie?

Lincoln was the one that CREATED the full house gang...and he gets push aside for people that don’t even like comics?

Do the creators of the show want him to have mental issues (more that what he already have) in the future or what?...did they don’t thought how this could affect him? His greatest passion..his only (identify) talent and he still lost before his sisters? (and this time they didn’t even try to be better than him)
10/22/2019 c1 16J-547
Finally some justice for Lincoln.

But of course this is far from over.

It's unfortunately inevitable.
10/20/2019 c1 72BigMoose01
This was nice. You know, I was thinking about writing my own alternate ending to Kings of the Con.
10/15/2019 c1 Powerpuff
After watching The Loud House Special Kings of the Con is was great but ending left with a sour note that leave the boys to be the Kitty's own personal pooper scoopers, I mean really! all they did was apologize for all the selfish reason just to be in a movie along with the full deck and to be recognized but this Alternate ending of Kings of the Con is much better than expected. P.S. i think that second judge is a bit of disrepectful and unfair.
10/15/2019 c1 Guest
The actual special episode gave a bad name to the full house gang everywhere. I’m miserable here guys.
10/15/2019 c1 Epsilon
Let's harass the staff at Nick and force them to accept this as the actual ending. Or else I'm going to quit the Loud House fandom.
10/15/2019 c1 Guest
Nice story. I have a feeling that this will be the new NSL.
10/15/2019 c1 918Shaeril McBrown
I got a bad feeling about this
10/15/2019 c1 76Zoryan El Muerto
Yeah, the ending was a bit of sour note being another time Lincoln is screwed out of something he loves. Though this is a was a comforting spin.
10/15/2019 c1 AA25
Love this better ending! I give it an 11
10/15/2019 c1 8DreadedCandiru2
Well, at least he's doing what he's designed for: coaching the other nine. Everything they are is because of his help and they should respect that.
10/15/2019 c1 Guest
I have a bad feeling that this will is the new NSL.
25 Page 1 2 Next »