for Jump Force: Assemble

5/11/2020 c3 5Doom King of Latveria
Woah, woah! Since when RWBY become JUMP list, let alone an Anime?
4/9/2020 c5 guest
Will you be updating Fake x Fate soon?
3/31/2020 c4 Guest
Are you gonna write the damn story already or what?
4/2/2020 c5 Dasgun
1/24/2020 c1 Dracus6
Rising of the Shield Hero and Fate Grand Order
the Four Cardnial Heroes each of them had heroic spirits has servants.
the Shield Hero servant is Mashu servant class shielder
the Sword Hero servant is Okita Souji servant class saber
the Bow Hero servant is Oda Nobunaga servant class archer
the Spear Hero servant is Nezha servant class lancer
Gray from case of El Melloi will be part of Naofumi party along with Raphtalia Filo and Mashu.
1/22/2020 c3 55Gundam Kaiser
Elfen Lied is a bit screwy, because probably one of the better ways to get Kaede reliably working with the heroes is if you draw from the second half/last third of the manga... whiiiiich never got animated. Basically, the anime version only covers the first half of the manga. But anyway, if her love interest Kohta is with Jump Force - maybe helping to operate a halfway house for refugees in the background, or something - then Kaede's monstrous power and viciousness should be close behind.

The only other series among these that I can comment on would be One-Punch Man, and I agree for the most part that Genos probably works better as the main representative from it.
12/17/2019 c2 5hellhound-d.o.w
You probably also want to limit the roster by element or style a bit, such as having one to three fire (not Dying Will Flames) or pistol (primary weapon, not extra weapon) using characters with one on each 'side' (Jump Force, Rogues, Venoms) otherwise you'll end up with way too many of each element and style and all be similar in abilities or having to think up original abilities for them all.

A lot of these series I haven't watched, so I really don't have an opinion on. Others I have a highly biased opinion on, such as BASTARD! and Black Cat. There are just some battles that are beyond one-sided. Dark Schneider vs most of RWBY cast would be a slaughter for instance.
11/27/2019 c2 1Tsunashi777
.hey, kyugan, good to see you are up for new ideas though I was curious . Any chance for Negima franchises to debut ?
And can you bring Danganronpa here ? Cant help really but suggest this cuz in world where Almost character of manga can pop , then some REALLY ABOMINABLE and NASTY characters can pop out .
In my case ? The worst possible perspective is Enoshima Junko to appear around . I know that she is hardly dangerous in direct approach but this bitch from hell is probably THE WORST ever villain . Why ? Bcz she will send world to hell for just and no real reason . She has intellect to pull this out despite being worthless combatant . Truly terrific monstrosity .
I also kinda want to see Dio bashing her skull for "stealing" his pose
10/21/2019 c2 1OBSERVER01
Im surprised you didnt include Shinpachi to complete the Yoruzuya Trio for the Gintama roster.
10/18/2019 c1 55Gundam Kaiser
99% sure Rosario and Vampire was a monthly series instead of weekly, but I am nevertheless SERIOUSLY excited if you include it! Since I'd really gotten my hopes up that at least Moka would be in Jump Force, and then she wasn't.

It, Ultimate Muscle, and Mazinger honestly, would be my three biggest requests.

Elfen Lied, Baoh, and Claymore would be the next rung down the ladder from those.