for Harry Potter, Scion of Harker

3/21 c7 Haseo187
I really like this story so far I hope you decide to keep it going because I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. By the way I hope Harry ends up paired with Hermione. Keep up the good work!
12/8/2020 c7 8KM Donovan
hmm, not bad as far as HP/Hellsing fics go. actually remarkably similar to a concept i had in mind. it involved Alucard being his usual dickish self, and messing around with things that could potentially create a bigger monster then even himself.

but using Mina as a blood ancestor... that has promise. if i adapt the one bloodline to have Mina's blood, and the other to have Alucards... yes, that would work far better then my original plan. and it would still fit the plot i am building.

weapon wise i am giving Harry the 13 weapons of the Manga series Black Cat.

if you haven't read the series? i highly recommend it. amongst the set are a sword, a spear, a revolver, and even a glove... a glove with mono-filament wires. sound familiar? if i double it into a pair, and have harry join early enough, i can give him a foundation in at least SOME of the weapons before Seras even join Hellsing.

still making Harry a Dhampir/Daywalker. for his animal familiar... Hedwig. think about it. a flock of red eyed owls made from living shadows. i think that would be pretty fucking terrifying.

as for how harry carries all 13 weapons and swaps them on the fly? Shadow Storage. we see Alucard do it quite a lot. so it is a canon vampire power.

the final two items are something that is slowly becoming a signature of mine. an alternative magical focus, and a very special weapon. the focus he carries all the time, as it has become a signature of Harry's in my fics. the weapon? a VERY powerful piece. and one he RARELY ever brings out.

even Voldemort does not rate drawing that weapon. now something like the Captain? the Nazi Werewolf that Seras fights? ...he might rate harry busting that out if they ever fight. but i somehow doubt it.

no, for harry to bust out THAT weapon? Demon lord of the 5th circle at LEAST, would be required to necessitate that weapon.

yes i am being intentionally vague. i have yet to post any of the fics using either of those two signature concepts. and until i do? i remain vague to prevent others from jacking it, and claiming it as their own.

and on this site? far more common an occurrence then i care to admit.

thank you for your time.
12/1/2020 c7 APridefulSin
mwahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm sorry but I have to laugh at the entertaining image of maxwell being carried that way.

nicely done thank you
11/30/2020 c7 rankokunalpha1
Awesome loved the story so far cant wait for more!
Brad
11/30/2020 c7 mizzrazz72
She could have kept the part of Harry background a secret.
11/30/2020 c7 bloodshound
I am SO glad this is continuing. I hadn't thought it would but put it down on my list in case it ever did. So, yes, a small mental happy dance going on here.
Also, thank you for not making Hedwig hoot. It's becoming a pet peeve of mine since Snowy's apparently don't.
I also love the slant it has. It's SO authentically British.
Also, wow, that degenerated quickly.
Damn, now I have to wait until the next update to find out what happened to. *grumbles.
Looking forward to the next update whenever that should happen.
10/8/2020 c6 Arc-Welder
I like your story. I hope you can update soon. I could not put it down and had to read it all without stopping.
9/24/2020 c3 LoveFanFictionForLife
Cool!
9/16/2020 c6 Verina Du'Arden
I really hope to read more of this story in the near future.
9/7/2020 c6 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
9/6/2020 c6 Guest
Can't wait to see what Bones will do with the three in the cells. Do update soon.
9/6/2020 c6 APridefulSin
yep, I swear that's what my cat thinks of me
9/6/2020 c6 mizzrazz72
Albus will get his.
9/5/2020 c6 deathwearsblack
great chapters.
9/5/2020 c6 bloodshound
Looking forward to the next update whenever that should happen.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »