for Wizards: The Ones Who Stayed

7/19 c1 Guest
I love this fic because how the characters (Toby, Steve, and Krel) grow is so amazing
4/27 c25 Shakespeare RZA
It's finally here!

TROLLHUNTERS: RISE OF THE TITANS MOVIE TRAILER IS FINALLY HERE!
12/13/2020 c27 Guest
oh my gosh this was amazing! This is the 3rd time I’ve reread this- I love your work so much keep it up!
11/3/2020 c27 Guest
so cute
8/15/2020 c24 Guest
It’s Keith, your- I AM YOUR PA-LA-DIN;)
8/9/2020 c16 150Unstoppable Cyborg
""Does your mom know ... "Eventually," says Seamus." Okay, now I want to cry a little because Seamus's mom probably found out very soon before he died. (Also, even though I know Krel's alive the end of this chapter still hurts)
8/9/2020 c12 Unstoppable Cyborg
...I forgot how morally grey Nimue is in this, given that she wants to torture

"I would expect there to be more than one of Arthur's descendants still alive." I face-palmed at this, bc yes there are more than one descendents you're one of them (unless he's talking about how not even the knights' master knows that Mort is Mordred)

Also, since Mort thinks that Douxie knows that Mort is Mordred, it must be annoying that Douxie isn't helping to refute Seamus's theories.
8/9/2020 c11 Unstoppable Cyborg
"His eyes flare bright green and his hands flare golden." I just had a horrible thought: are his eyes flaring green because his eyes are naturally green, or is it because this portrays him when he was mind controlled by Merlin? (Also, I find it funny that Seamus keeps calling Morgana Mordred's mom and Mort keeps on correcting him about it.)
8/9/2020 c10 Unstoppable Cyborg
"Only the most powerful ... just what we need" I'm cracking up at this, partially bc of Mortdred and how they're implying that all three of them are bad news (when really only two are) and Mort's nearby

Also, I forgot how much this chapter hurt
8/9/2020 c8 Unstoppable Cyborg
Now that I know what happened with Mordred and Merlin, Mort's conversation with Ikram is a lot more painful than the first time around.
8/8/2020 c6 Unstoppable Cyborg
""Can you see auras?" Steve asks.

Mort nods. "I can.""

...that was foreshadowing that Mort is Steve's many times great uncle, wasn't it?
8/8/2020 c1 Unstoppable Cyborg
Don't mind me, just rereading to get rid of anxiety over canon!Wizards that isn't letting me sleep and let me just say that I like your take on the Green Knight more than canon and rereading this fic made me realize that
7/15/2020 c1 ethanaskew12
This entire story was so good great job! Hope you do more stories like this.
7/15/2020 c27 ethanaskew12
This entire story was so good great job! Hope you do more stories like this.
1/2/2020 c23 4San Wolves
These chapters are so great! I really enjoy this story. I look forward to seeing what happens next. This is one story I would reread over again, because it’s just that good.
29 Page 1 2 Next »