for Wizards: The Ones Who Stayed

12/30/2019 c21 158Unstoppable Cyborg
""Yeah, nobody is sacrificing themselves here," says Seamus." I decided to reread and this is so painful in hindsight how dare you (also, clever)
12/10/2019 c22 3Shadow cat 181
Wow, I just finished reading it, and let's just say that it's absolutely amazing! I love how well it was both put together and written SO well! I can't wait till the next chapter is put out! Please keep up the excellent work!
11/13/2019 c20 5San Wolves
Great two chapters! Love how Jim and Claire and the trolls all came back. I had a feeling Merlin was evil and I’m glad I’m right about that. Loved seeing how Krel got home and met two trolls that remained in the woods in Arcadia.
11/8/2019 c19 158Unstoppable Cyborg
Oh, cool! You're on FFN as well!

~YellowMagicalGirl
11/7/2019 c18 5San Wolves
Not what I was expecting to happen but so cool. What a great cop out for the others thinking Krel’s dead when he’s actually alive! This was great! I look forward to reading what happens next.
11/5/2019 c17 San Wolves
Well that was good. Glad the black knight is dead. I have a feeling Krel isn’t dead, even though he is. I bet he’ll come back to life somehow hopefully...
11/4/2019 c16 San Wolves
Great cliffhanger. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
11/4/2019 c15 San Wolves
Lovely chapter. I liked the sibling interaction and the others too. Liked his Seamus is a nerd. It fits him so well. Everything happens in Arcadia XD. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
11/2/2019 c14 San Wolves
Aw this was so great! The ending was great and sweet and meaningful. I enjoyed this a lot.
11/2/2019 c13 San Wolves
I called it on Seamus being a wizard back in chapter 5. So glad I was right. And I love that Steve finally calls Coach his dad that was heartfelt. These chapters are awesome and so very good! I enjoyed all of these. I look forward to the next one.
11/1/2019 c13 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update from you!
10/24/2019 c3 San Wolves
Yes! I called it! Steve is a wizard! Yay! And Nimue is a wizard too! Yay for her showing up and agreeing train them! This is amazingly well thought out.
10/24/2019 c2 San Wolves
Yay for chapter two! Krel wump and Toby and Steve’s panic and worry for him was great! I really enjoyed this chapter. I like Archie and Douxie too.
10/24/2019 c1 San Wolves
This first chapter was great! I like this version! I hope this happens in the cartoon otherwise there was no reason for Krel to stay in Arcadia! I love how you wrote them all and Douxie too! I look forward reading the next five chapters and ones you write after.
29 « Prev Page 1 2