for The New Order of Merlin: Cursed (book 2)

6/30/2020 c5 Esme
Please don’t make me dislike Elsa. The twins are adorable together don’t make one of them fight or clash with each other.
6/30/2020 c3 Esme
I’m sure there’s a reason to Elsa’s annoying attitude, but that doesn’t change the fact that she can just throw away her sibling like that. Ugh. I’m sad and frustrated.
4/30/2020 c9 Guest
elsa is evil now.
3/16/2020 c9 1NatWutz
Wow, i just binged all of book 1 and up to here in 2 days. You are a spectacular writer. I’m invested in this story now so dont go abandoning it! Oh woe me, so many amazing stories get lost to the aether..

This is great, you’re great. I can’t wait to see Kilgarrah (and maybe a scene about what Merlin’s boggart is?)

Also! Elsa WHAT ARE YOU DOIN, YA MOTHER LIES. If she IS a goddess... WHY WAS SHE SO CRUEL! Even if she is, Jack’s right to be bitter...

This is fantastic. I hope you update soon :)
1/27/2020 c9 MerlinzaPo-Tay-ToeOverlord
I'm dying for the moment lupin realises that snape is scared of merlin... that would be so funny

complements to the author amazing as always... this story is very intriguing
1/27/2020 c8 MerlinzaPo-Tay-ToeOverlord
OMG KILLY IS ALIVE!
(kilgharrah)

another amazing chapter writer, a great way to start the new year... well done and keep on writing... i love this story and the book 1.

have a great day
1/25/2020 c9 zorica
Enjoying it so far but I’m a Ginny fan and am hoping she might pop up soon.
1/19/2020 c9 Guest
the mother calling merlin a pawn of the triple goddess goes far as evidence that she is just lying to elsa because she did not reconize merlin as being powerful in his own right.
1/19/2020 c9 Guest
so the mother is lying.
1/11/2020 c9 DrunkBobRoss
I really wish that Jack and Elsa grow back together.
1/11/2020 c9 CountofMonteCristo22
So good! So excited to read the rest!
1/10/2020 c8 DrunkBobRoss
I didn't see that coming...
1/5/2020 c7 CountofMonteCristo22
Great chapter! Really enjoying Elsa and Jack's dynamic
1/4/2020 c7 DrunkBobRoss
Looks like Elsa succumbed to her mother's propaganda.
1/4/2020 c6 DrunkBobRoss
It's never too late to ignore good advice.
30 Page 1 2 Next »