FanFiction.Net

nice!
3/4/2020 c1 ercilia
Interesante historia! La seguiré
1/8/2020 c1 r1965rd
A sweet look at a matchmaking Mr. Bennet. I loved his insights into his daughters personalities and the type of men best suited to them.
12/28/2019 c1 47WadeH
Very nice story, and I think it's just fine the way it is. It's nice to see things working out so well.
12/11/2019 c1 Colleen S
Lovely story but please continue!
11/12/2019 c1 Jansfamily4
If this was a game of darts Papa B would be all over the target! He was close but no bullseye. Lol
11/9/2019 c1 HelenFD
Lovely story. Many Thanks.
11/8/2019 c1 Sooty85
Oh I loved this so much :-)
Quite my favourite ever Mr Bennet, a loving and involved father — what a shock !, but a very welcome one
I hope you will continue this, even if it’s just one more chapter a few years down the road telling us the outcome of Mr B’s plans (all happy ones of course !)
11/2/2019 c1 ebrillblaiddes
Mr. Bennet not being out to lunch is an interesting premiseI'd like to see how this plays out further! It'd be major surgery on the plot since Darcy didn't stick his foot in his mouth and Jane getting sick at Netherfield possibly won't happen since Mr. Bennet is more sensible in his scheming than Mrs. Bennet, but if you have time I think the project could be worthwhile.
10/30/2019 c1 TLeighF
Loved this! Thank you!
10/27/2019 c1 eelarahs
I know it's marked as complete, but i hope you continue this story! I really like the different take on it!
10/23/2019 c1 FineEyesPrettyWoman
oh i hope you expand this into a longer version some day, cause it’s lovely when Mr Bennet is an attentive father. he is no better at planning matches than his wife though. in fact he is worse, she did get Jane and Bingley right!
10/21/2019 c1 gabyhyatt
Great fic
10/21/2019 c1 Happy Lizzy
I love this story! Love that Mr. B is matchmaking. It would make more sense to pass Longhbourne to Bennet grandson!
28 Page 1 2 Next »