for Like Living With A Stranger

10/26/2019 c1 1ImSoBored246
Oh jeez. That was sad, but I still want more. I really want to see more stories like this - exploring the effect SAO had on Kirito and (for me, just as importantly) his family. Seeing Midori's and Sugu's reactions and feelings when Kazuto comes home, only for him to be a totally different person is one of the (many) things I wish SAO bothered with, although I can see why it didn't. I mean, that little bit where Midori thinks to herself that Kazuto was "killed, then resurrected" really got to me, for some reason. Damn, that was a good line. Even so, I don't see this often in fanfiction either, so this was a total breath of fresh air. I'm torn between being sad because of reading this and being glad that I was able to read it, and not much fanfiction makes me feel that way. Thanks for the great story, Annabell!
10/24/2019 c1 3DHersheyPlus
I loved this! You don’t often see stories about the time between the two arcs of the first season. Were you planning on doing a follow up chapter from after Asuna wakes up? I hope so because I would love to read it! Fantastic story, hope to see more!
10/23/2019 c1 therandompers
Stories like this are interesting, cause this is the sort of thing that would happen. Especially in Kazuto's situation
10/22/2019 c1 2Oakranger
Very well written. I always like seeing stories were the disconnect between S.A.O. And RL are shown.

One thing I noticed was an awkward space in the paragraph that detailed him always wearing black.
“It seemed as if he came back in shades of Suguha”

I think a word got deleted there.
10/20/2019 c1 AmethystPone
What the fuck?
Formatting! Formatting issue, mate!
10/20/2019 c1 Red-Wing2018
This seems to have been uploaded with all that code like stuff,

You’d think that bug be fixed by now. Well it’s been awhile since I saw it last but I only seen it on this site.
10/20/2019 c1 7Dark-Paladin-Duelist
I like the premise, but as is, its impossible to read. You need to fix this.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service