FanFiction.Net
for When Two Became Three

10/16/2020 c1 Madeleine Hall
first of all. shaving has nothing to do with pleasure. second of all... what’s sexy about the word fanny?
12/21/2019 c1 pix25
Surprisingly good
11/2/2019 c1 Guest
Interesting story about them 3. Nvr thought if it that way before.
10/30/2019 c1 2Stephanie O
Wow, totally unexpected, but a great twist on Harry and Ginny's sex life...though now I'd like to see a threesome with Harry, Ginny, and another guy.
10/29/2019 c1 1TheWateringWizard
That was very, very hot...
10/20/2019 c1 Guest
*Raises eyebrows as if saying serious, are you bloody kidding me, are you insane.* Basically my eyes and facial features say all it needs to say considering I'm of the zodiac sign of Taurus or the Bull, or as most people call the zodiac sign the bull in the furniture store. Most Taureans express their pleasure or displeasure through facial features though through online medium that can't be expressed in wording as we aren't the most articulate of the zodiac types, while our zodiac brothers and sisters are more articulate than most taureans, and very miniscule amount of Taureans are articulate in wording than others. First, seriously, there is a key flaw, while I do understand, that well, this is fanfiction and not canon perhaps, but still you are taking a huge gamble, to piss off the wizarding god and goddess, read my stories and you'll understand what I'm talking about. However if you are comfortable with pissing off a divine being and willing to take the price of course, be my guest. Otherwise, I will be just wasting my breath telling what the or perhaps your punishment will be. For example, for every polygamy ship you create, you will say, for example, what was the most traumatic or bad period of your life. Take that bad period of your life in this lifetime and multiply them by 1 quadrillion that basically is your punishment you will be repeating your bad period in your life over and over and over and over and over again. For example say the bad period happens when the person of the bad period cause is arrested 24 hours later, you wake up and the bad period restarts from day 0, to whatever day number it ended on be day 175, and when it hits 175, the 176 day will never come until you repent your actions for creating or the very least deleting the polygamy ships. But you must have a set to piss off a divine being such as the christian god as well as the wizarding god and goddess hand in hand. The Christian God's human half is from the Harry Potter, world, is magical, but hates magic, that is why he created the bible and all and all that entails that goes with it. The Wizarding God and Goddess human halfs' are from this world and are non magical but love magic and wants to create the world like Harry Potter, so in turn The Wizarding God and Goddess creates the wizarding world, in turn, creating the christian god's human half who in turn creates our world, it's basically a time loop when the human halfs' perish. That is how it works in the divine realm. If you don't believe me, or think I'm crazy, find be that way, but don't say I didn't warn you. Though, I do have a question, what is 'your' life expectancy. and what age are you currently, so I can use my calendar and all.
10/20/2019 c1 scrappy8
great job
10/21/2019 c1 19pettybureaucrat
wow! My favorite threesome getting really down and dirty with each other! Masterful! I certainly wouldn't say no to an encore performance in the future!
10/20/2019 c1 9AuthorAndrewCharlusPotter
*Raises eyebrows as if saying serious, are you bloody kidding me, are you insane.* Basically my eyes and facial features say all it needs to say considering I'm of the zodiac sign of Taurus or the Bull, or as most people call the zodiac sign the bull in the furniture store. Most Taureans express their pleasure or displeasure through facial features though through online medium that can't be expressed in wording as we aren't the most articulate of the zodiac types, while our zodiac brothers and sisters are more articulate than most taureans, and very miniscule amount of Taureans are articulate in wording than others. First, seriously, there is a key flaw, while I do understand, that well, this is fanfiction and not canon perhaps, but still you are taking a huge gamble, to piss off the wizarding god and goddess, read my stories and you'll understand what I'm talking about. However if you are comfortable with pissing off a divine being and willing to take the price of course, be my guest. Otherwise, I will be just wasting my breath telling what the or perhaps your punishment will be. For example, for every polygamy ship you create, you will say, for example, what was the most traumatic or bad period of your life. Take that bad period of your life in this lifetime and multiply them by 1 quadrillion that basically is your punishment you will be repeating your bad period in your life over and over and over and over and over again. For example say the bad period happens when the person of the bad period cause is arrested 24 hours later, you wake up and the bad period restarts from day 0, to whatever day number it ended on be day 175, and when it hits 175, the 176 day will never come until you repent your actions for creating or the very least deleting the polygamy ships. But you must have a set to piss off a divine being such as the christian god as well as the wizarding god and goddess hand in hand. The Christian God's human half is from the Harry Potter, world, is magical, but hates magic, that is why he created the bible and all and all that entails that goes with it. The Wizarding God and Goddess human halfs' are from this world and are non magical but love magic and wants to create the world like Harry Potter, so in turn The Wizarding God and Goddess creates the wizarding world, in turn, creating the christian god's human half who in turn creates our world, it's basically a time loop when the human halfs' perish. That is how it works in the divine realm. If you don't believe me, or think I'm crazy, find be that way, but don't say I didn't warn you. Though, I do have a question, what is 'your' life expectancy. and what age are you currently, so I can use my calendar and all to determine when exactly when your potential death will come so I can die first and when meeting in you in limbo after your sentencing, i will be singing , 'I told you so, I told you' (nah-nah-nah.) and so on and so forth, so what call me childish, that is what Taureans are, they are childish, but they are also the marriage type according to a youtube videos as well, too. Just so you know.
10/20/2019 c1 1Angel the Wizard
Well, this was rather interesting and fun to read. Ginny being somewhat confused and angry at first then taking it on so fast was cool to read. I expected Ginny to at least scream at Harry or Luna for kissing each other the first time haha
10/20/2019 c1 17EmeraldGuardian7
Nice little oneshot. Too bad there isnt more Harry/Ginny/Luna out there.
10/20/2019 c1 LoverOfRedheads
I like it!

You should try your hand at a Fem-Harry/Ginny story.

Or better yet, a Male Harry gets turned Female due to Insert Ancient Magic/Potion Accident/Curse/The Fates/Wishing Really Really Hard about it/Etc... and has to learn to deal with it and Ginny plays a big part in helping her cope with the permanent (because reasons) change.

They still fall in love (or are already in love) and there is lots of sex and Harry having to deal with how their friends (and enemies) react to the change.

It would be great!