for All That Was Lost Is Revealed

11/16/2019 c10 Lew
IM SO CLOSE TO CRYING I AM. SO EMOTIONAL OH MY GOD. THIS WAS AMAZING AND THE END MURDERED ME. THE. AH. AHHHH. BROOK WENT BACK TO THE RUNBARS AND ACE STAYED W NAMIS FAMILY AND LUFFY AND SABO BQCK AT HOME BONDING AGAIN AND BEINF GOOD BEOTHETS AGAIN AND IM GOONG TO DIE
11/16/2019 c9 Lew
i’m having a lot of emotions right now and. i’m going to d*e next chapter arent i
11/16/2019 c8 Lew
cannot believe sabo bullied Luffy so bad the kid fuxkin DIED. oh my god. also Brook holding Luffy protectively. i sob. poor sabo tho. ALSO NOT LUFFY TOO. I SAW THAT. I SAW THAT.
11/16/2019 c7 Lew
HEY THATS A LITTLE FCKED UP
also Brook jumping in to defend them... just starts crying. he loves them
HEY ALSO “YOURE going home” ACE IS DEAD ISNT HE. THE FACT SABO KEEPS MENTIONING LUFFY MESSES STUFF UP MAKES ME NERVOUS, TOO. I DISLIKE THSI.
also. that’s 7 strawhats down. if you included them all, thats 2 or 3 left to go
11/16/2019 c6 Lew
OKAY ACE IS DEFINITELY ACTUALLY DEAD ISNT HE
also Brook carrying Luffy. soft. even tho i knew Brook bursting into song was coming the entire time i was still very satisfied w the reveal. amazing. i love this.
sabo’s emo-ness is creating Conflict and really makes me wish i remember how this show ended
11/16/2019 c5 Lew
sabo’s INTENSE hatred for rich people was so gd funny the whole time. we have to stan. Nami and sabo were the buddy robbery duo i never knew i needed. and i think sabo needs therapy.
all of brook’s nonverbal communications get me every time. it’s so fun and you can tell easily what he’s thinking.
also he cares so much about Luffy please i am d*ing every second i read this fic ASL and Brook is all i could ask for
11/16/2019 c4 Lew
WAS SABO GOING TO SAY ANARCHIST. also i’ve decided based on that scene that saboala real.
Brook whistling rights.
also also sabo stressing “you’re here” to ace twice was. worrying. And I Do Not Trust You.
11/16/2019 c3 Lew
shut up the three of them running an orphanage together is so cute i’m going to cry. also Brook being in the little play... it’s so sweet... i’m not long for this world...
and. did Ace and Nami even eat anything over the days they were there or
11/16/2019 c2 Lew
WAS THAT THE RUMBAR PIRATES. IM CRYING. Luffy’s just carrying a whole gd corpse around the whole time huh. they’re going to get out of the Unknown and go directly to jail for grave robbing and that will be it
11/16/2019 c1 Lew
i’m finally actually reading this! it’s fun i like it. the tone and. rhythm? of dialogue feels a lot like the show’s actual tone/rhythm, which is nice. ace and sabo’s interaction abt being lost/not lost makes me laugh. also (sabo voice) “oh boy” k*lled me instantly.
10/30/2019 c9 6betsybugaboo