FanFiction.Net
for Symbiotic

11/3 c81 86erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
10/23 c81 1n0mster
Kinda predicted that Ash would lose to Blaine but still receive the badge though it was believably done. Kept wincing whenever Magikarp got hit and it was totally understandable why Ash was more sensitive to the damage being received by Magikarp, which also led to not just the empathic but also correct decision to forfeit the battle.
10/19 c81 1omegazeroinfi
its been so funny that aarons social skills or lack thereof up to this point have continued to cause many a character to pull their hair out trying to figure him out. given how quick this went and how giovanni is next, im starting to get the feeling this might not continue after a point remembering team rocket and all.
10/19 c81 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/19 c81 92KaliAnn
Many of these gym leaders have given plenty of good advice, it is up to Ash/Aaron to figure out how to use it. I liked the fact that Magikarp got to battle.
10/19 c81 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
10/19 c81 RKF22
EXCELLENT WORK THE TRUTH IS GETTING CLOSER
10/4 c80 86erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
9/11 c80 Sanmari
read through this in two days and I LOVE THIS OMG. Jesse and James feel so out of place in the story and yet they bring a bit of whimsy and cheer that I can't help but smile like an idiot every time they show up :D
9/8 c80 MetalBatt
Aw man. That passed by way too quickly...
9/7 c80 shukkets
nice
9/7 c80 92KaliAnn
I liked this new chapter. But I didn't like Brock pestering Ash about his past so much.
9/7 c80 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/7 c80 RKF22
EXCELLENT WORK CANT WAIT FOR MORE
9/7 c80 frankieu
Nice chapter thx for writing it
916 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »