for You're kidding me, right?

11/4/2020 c1 Guest
I agree with your insights on how poorly the showrunner represent Castle's issues. Beckett can get away with almost anything but with Castle one small mistake and they are all out for punishment. I like Castle but obviously the whole story of this couple is one sided. Beckett has tons of fuck ups than Castle but she's being painted as the hero. Season 8 is forgettable to be honest.
1/13/2020 c1 castle2126
Could you write several stories regarding teaching a good lesson to both Lanie and Esposito both being arrogant jackass and judging Castle always no matter how much Beckett is at fault. And taking Castle for granted.
12/30/2019 c1 CaptainIronHawkVision
Always enjoy your stories!

Maybe if Beckett hadn't done everything she did in Season 8 (essentially, the entire "break up to go after LokSat" idiocy) the "you betrayed me in my dreams" thing could've been humorous. Unfortunately, it wasn't due to everything that had happened.

Gah... Season 8 just suffered from so many issues that it either needs to be entirely rewritten (something I'm sure no one really wants to do because it'd be a major pain) or ignored entirely. Honestly, I wish Castle had ended with the Season 7 finale.
10/25/2019 c1 Guest
Nice perspective. Yes Castle did not have Castle and Beckett balanced. You did well in balancing them. We love Castle.
10/25/2019 c1 Nancy
Love your stories!
10/25/2019 c1 castleman
As always, it's a pleasure to read your story.
I hope you keep writing Castle fanfiction.

I agree with your comment about the professional consequences of Kate's actions.

The Tv-Show Castle has many positive aspects, but also many negative ones. Plot holes so deep that a lot of the questions that came up could never be answered. Sometimes the consequences of the actions or the behavior of the characters are so far away from the reality that it makes no sense anymore.

In your story you address a topic that irritated me a lot during the show. One of the most important questions to be answered before you even get engaged is, do they want children or not?
I just don't understand how this issue can be raised after 1 year after the engagement.

Thank you again for your great story.
10/25/2019 c1 TORONTOSUN
Nice idea. I like the bike moment in the episode, with her big smile.
10/24/2019 c1 tallcajun
The canon treatment of this chapter where Beckett faulted Castle because of her dream was a stupid story. Thank you for a much better version.
The Castle series was touted as a love story between Beckett and Castle, but it was mostly one-sided, harsh and humiliating to the Castle character. I enjoy your AU versions that tell a much more balanced relationship. Castle was a likable character in the canon, Beckett not so much.
10/24/2019 c1 Guest
Considering NYPD is a Civil Service job and you cannot jump rank she should have never been Captain. Unlike "Major Crimes" and "Law and Order SVU" where the Detectives did hold rank, she was just a Detective.
10/24/2019 c1 Trude
great story again - thank you
10/24/2019 c1 Castle0928
I think you are right writer to ask this. Could you make a one shot or something about Rick or Kate putting Esposito in his place? The dude straight up sucked, hated the character. Please? And maybe teaching Lanie to not being so nosy and feeling pushy. Nice writing!
10/24/2019 c1 SnowKing1701
I enjoy your stories because I never liked how everyone treated Castle. They treated him like an immature, stupid, cowardly weakling. He had to be mature enough to become a millionaire, smart enough to write all the best sellers he had, brave enough to follow Beckett into all the dangerous situations they had been in, and he always looked to be muscular because of his size in those sport coats he wore. You do a great job showing Beckett's faults. I do like seeing them stay together but Beckett put in her place. Keep up the good work.
10/24/2019 c1 41Pegship
Your Castle "corrections" are like a palate cleanser. Plausible and generally satisfying.
10/24/2019 c1 Hamlet 77
I normally do like your ‘putting Kate straight on a few points’ tales, but this is suffers nearly from the same fate as the writing in season 8. You admit yourself the jealousy plot was stupid. And the story basically ends with Rick conceding again. So your idea of Kate a Beckett learning a lesson and Rick gaining some sort of spine never really materialises.

You describe Ryan and Esposito as Kate’s minions. That should be the case. They worked for Kate. She was their boss. Any idea of friendship even if there was no break up should have ended as soon as Captain Beckett turned up and Rick was supposed to be running the PI office.

It was never even hinted to anyone by anyone of Vikram (Mr. Creep) and Kate having illicit relations ever. So Alexis throwing out was nonsensical.

The whole concept of season 8, the break up and Loksat was just ludicrous, and to use that as a starting point for your normally great ‘Rick takes no Beckett bull’ stories doesnt help what you normally express so well.

I’d like to see Espo pulled up about his attitude in future.