for If These Walls Could Talk

5/1 c7 5jl4223
I have never cried when reading a fanfic before, but OMG i am sobbing like a baby now. You are such a talented writer. Every phrase was so well crafted, so perfect. THANK YOU for writing this!
5/1 c6 jl4223
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this.
5/1 c5 jl4223
It's been a long time since I've been able to catch up on my favorite stories. I just love this story so much. The imagery, the pain of Castlevania (and Dracula) is practically tangible. It's brilliant.
11/25/2020 c6 Guest
So, so good... love this so much.
5/24/2020 c1 157HoshisamaValmor
The idea of this story is amazing, and although I personally find the writing to be intricate and particularly demanding of attetion to be fully appreciated, I think even that fits the concept. This is great
3/27/2020 c4 5jl4223
Wow. Just... wow.
3/19/2020 c4 2TheSuperMario
If it's one thing that is really saddening over this is how Castlevania feels that where Lisa was taking the various science tools that are actually a part of it to save lives with the repayment as being burned alive by humans. The room bit was also tear jerking as it's a reflection to how Dracula wants to have nothing that reminds him of Lisa and Alucard get in the way of his rage as where the castle doesn't want to forget what those two have done for his master, the connection becomes severed.
3/19/2020 c1 5jl4223
OMG what an incredible chapter.
"At the end of every day they want him to be sung to sleep by the symphony of the night." BRILLIANT.