for Consequences For Frank Burns

7/15 c1 9Sarah8
love it! Love it!

Sarah8
2/22 c1 Eagles11
Nice story it really put a smile on my face after reading it. You delivered the Karmic $$ kicking that Burns deserved but never got in the show.

Any chance of a follow-up where Radar and Klinger make his life a living hell following his demotion. Or maybe a Section 8 after his drunken shenanigans following Houlihan's wedding.

This was a good read.
2/20 c1 2JannaKalderash
I hope that this isn’t a one shot. It has great potential to turn into a fantastic story.

Personally, I really don’t see Frank changing much or at all. His stupid is too engrained in him.
1/28 c1 Sunnyhawkes
I love this. I’ve been binge watching MASH recently and find it infuriating that neither major is ever reprimanded for any of their horrific treatment of others or constant abuses of rank. Please, I beg of you, do another chapter on Houlihan and everyone response to justice finally being served
1/5 c1 15Kezzstar
Oh I can just IMAGINE how Hawk and BJ would torture Frank until he became a Major again!
11/14/2019 c1 80RayWritesThings
I do love stories where Frank gets his just desserts! It really was cruel of him to risk Radar's freedom like that and he deserves the demotions and a permanent mark on his record, too. I wouldn't be surprised if there were complaints against him that got suppressed by Margaret in those early years - she would have the know-how and the desire to do it. I think you do a very good job capturing Potter's voice. The only thing I might have changed is him calling Frank "son" at the beginning. To my knowledge (and to be fair, I haven't watched those episodes in a while) he never refers to Frank that way. If he was trying to be neutral or cordial, he would simply go with Major or Burns. Son is for Radar or Klinger and every so often the Swamp Boys when they need some encouragement or comfort. Again, it was a super minor thing, and I loved reading him read Frank the receipts as it were. That all caps shout near the end was absolutely something Harry Morgan would have done. Really really good job with this!
11/3/2019 c1 202Phillipe363
A very enjoyable story

I so enjoy seeing Frank Burns get his just deserts and man is it so rewarding. I loath Frank Burn's character, extremely well a lot. And yeah Marget gets on my nerves to

Wish we saw this happen in the show for Frank getting kicked down a lot and really I'm surprised like Potter that Frank has not killed anybody on his operating table since he utterly sucks at his job.
10/27/2019 c1 joel shell
Good story. Can't wait for more. This could get interesting.
10/25/2019 c1 6helpusobi1kenobi
Thank you for writing this. Could you write few more MASH fics?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service