FanFiction.Net
for Simple Acts

12/3/2019 c2 3FromHellWithLove
Great story so farDahlia is a relatable character. looking forward to the next chapter x
10/26/2019 c2 Cub
Yay first review! I'm so happy I came across this! you've come up with an interesting premise. Good job making Delilah believable, she's not a Mary Sue, or another obnoxious brat. Great job with the spacing, it makes your story easier to read (as in WAY WAY easier, I have no idea how many stories I've given up on because they're just a solid wall of words).

It may be a good idea to describe how people look instead of just stating how they felt, it makes it way easier for us readers to see what you have in mind.

Overall great job, keep it up!
10/26/2019 c2 Cub
Yay, first review! I'm so happy I came across this! You have a good premise. You've done well making Dahlia believable. Good job with separating the text into paragraphs, it makes the story way easier to read. (As in WAY WAY easier, I have no idea how many stories I've stopped reading because they're just a solid wall of letters)
More description may be useful, if you describe how she looked when she was angry it is easier for us readers to imagine what you have in mind.
Over all though your story has tons of potential. You're a talented writer and this is excellent especially for a first piece. Keep it up, I can't wait to see what happens next!