for Team RWBY Plays Assassin's Creed II (Continued)

3/27 c12 olympian3
I wonder if Rwby realizes that calculators weren't a thing and that Claudia has to write all of the numbers down on paper.
3/16 c1 B-218
Damn this is so cool! I can't wait for them to start playing Brotherhood and then Revelations! Imagine how Ruby would scream with joy if she saw the Hook-Blade ? And the bombs from Revelations?

Blake would have liked Connor Kenway, I think. They are somehow similar... ?

And yes, Ruby would have liked another modification of the hidden blade from this part of the game!

Hell, I start to act like Ruby when I imagine how they will play in the new parts of the series!

I can't wait to see the next chapter! Great chapter, dude!
3/16 c12 B-218
We need more!
3/2 c12 Carre
1. ...This chapter makes me hope to see they playing and reacting to "Assassins Creed: Rouge" someday...(...and the rest of the Eizo-triliogy...)
2. Keep Up with the Good Work (Washed Thumbs Up!).
3/2 c12 7tython055
To LightSpecter141: That's not a bad idea. Very interesting.
3/2 c12 2LightSpecter141
Well, the ending was pretty ominous but I personally see an opportunity. Let's say that Tython has the Gamer ability that allows him to access the weapons and fighting techniques of every Assassin Creed protagonist. Naturally, his enhanced physique granted by his ability makes him immune to sickness, including COVID.
3/2 c12 2Vein Bloodborne
Well, the next chapter sure promises to be interesting. Keep up the good work and thanks for the update.
3/1 c12 1keybladelight
Ok I want to say first I love that you have made ozpin and salem see sense the earth reference and also oh my God did your OC just transport himself to remnant and also earth has covid-19 so that make him well a really problem of the virus and I think yang just make things worse and most of all with tython did he just broke the law i mean what I'm trying to say his from the kingdom hearts games rule the world order law that people from other worlds or dimension are forbidden to meet and I guess yang has made tython broke the law.

Hey his there a chance that team rwby and team jnpr can play to some PS5 and PS4 games when they come out maybe final fantasy xv royal edition or final fantasy VII remake integrate.

Please respond.
3/1 c12 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter :D
3/1 c12 Tempest923
Did you really have to show yourself.
1/19 c11 7jakesmoshdragon21
Hope to see the next chapter soon. AC II is what got me into one of Ubisoft's fantastic franchises.
1/3 c11 ETERNALSDONNY
update please is been so long you haven't updated the story
12/31/2020 c11 Guest
update please
11/17/2020 c11 Persephone
Hey i was wondering if after you updated railgun girls watches Star Wars the for eternal you would update Rwby watches hunters of justice or fate zero
11/15/2020 c4 Guest
The ones complaining about you adding COVID are probably idiots who don't believe it. And believe in other bullshit 'Conspiracy theories' wearing their stupid tin foil hats.

Give me a fucking break...
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »