FanFiction.Net
for Team RWBY Plays Assassin's Creed II

6/26/2023 c13 Dimas15
So... is this and the JNPR one dead...?
4/14/2023 c6 wearedeadpool
honestly, while Ezio is not my favorite Assassin's Creed character (that's probably still Desmond), I do think he is still one of the best characters in the franchise to date.
3/4/2023 c1 hank bloodwolf
is this gonna be updated
2/18/2023 c13 wearedeadpool
sad you never continued this story, but ok then.
9/23/2022 c5 Dimas15
So... what happened to this...?
9/16/2022 c1 3UA Alumni 1998
Hey, so when is the next update?
8/12/2022 c1 UnknownChuunibyou
For the people who have read the comment below me, do not worry. For I have put a strong magic spell to break this stupid curse and stupid fucking fake-ass chain letter. So just ignore the stupid copypasta and continue living on with your life happily.
6/18/2022 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...X
4/11/2022 c12 Guest
How about you give them dictionaries of Arabian and Italian Language.
4/7/2022 c13 Steven
Good story
3/5/2022 c13 vaghetti.michele
can you continue rwby plays assassin creed 2
10/17/2021 c13 B-218
When are you gonna update?
8/15/2021 c13 1tython055
So you changed it without discussing it with me? Fucking pathetic. I worked hard on the idea of Tython appearing and you spat it in my face and threw it away like garbage!
8/12/2021 c13 Ian Matteo Santos
Please update Fate zero
8/11/2021 c3 TheGamingReader
Did a search, Remnants 3 times bigger than Earth. Author, you need to do more research before you write anything.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »