for The Saintly Maelstrom

5/29 c5 1Randomguy0110100100110
Kinda Random but ok
3/9 c1 Tyson Clarke
Hope you continue this story some time
2/12 c5 Spider-Woman8790
Really loving this story
looking forward to reading more of this
2/1 c4 WeeDevil
Really hope you continue this
I really love this story
1/28 c5 Zach4160
Man I love this story please don’t let it die
12/28/2021 c1 Carlos619
hey fuck you bitch. don't go on other people's stories trashing them. You are pathetic
11/12/2021 c5 wardog20
Now its getting really intresting i cant wait for more! H
11/8/2021 c5 6The Faceless Wordsmith
Hadn't caught this story early, but now that I have eyes on it, my only complaint is that I want more content from it! Waiting to see more, for sure!
11/8/2021 c5 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter, continue please
10/31/2021 c5 1Ebony017
Overall not a bad chapter. The Pan thing is kind of whatever since I've seen some weird ass character design people made for the Playa. So whatever you make tickles the Playa's pickle is up to you. Just write a good story. Though if you're looking at suggestions I would recommend looking at some the insanity in the Metal Gear and Agents of Mayhem series. Some of it could work in the crazy world of Saints Row. Also if you could muddle over keeping Aisha alive it could be interesting to see what kind of murder happy family man Gat could be would make things hilarious. Imagine him trying to keep some normal people away from his kid but being cool with hippie Shaundi watching them. Just some food for thought.
10/29/2021 c5 Guest
Man love the gangster naruto looking forward to seeing more chapters please keep this story going
10/28/2021 c5 bloodline 69
Interesting can’t wait to see the effects this has on the other gangs
10/27/2021 c5 1NaruLemon Stories
Boo no sex scene
10/27/2021 c5 Shadow
Loved it, just hope the next chapter doesn't take as long to update. Keep up the amazing work and please update soon!
10/27/2021 c5 Guest
Man I just found this and I’m loving it

Really hope this is a harem pairing for Naruto to
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »