for Biggles and Company

8/13/2020 c1 95pronker
"Balance restored" is nicely deep into Biggles' character, I think, putting things right about.
2/28/2020 c12 18Ennui Enigma
Beautiful.
You certainly know how to sharpen the senses and bring home your point.
Focus...a perspective change indeed.
12/22/2019 c11 Ennui Enigma
A solemn tribute to a fallen lad.
Well penned.
12/10/2019 c10 Ennui Enigma
A tension-filled pause. Wow!
12/7/2019 c9 Ennui Enigma
Beautifully penned!
I love how your stanzas also narrow down to a few words, emphasising the urgency of just those few seconds.
A good reminder that seconds count, even split seconds.
11/30/2019 c8 Ennui Enigma
Poignant poem.
Ginger did not have an easy beginning with a life of leisure...not at all.
I like how this poem narrows down to a point... very effective narrative.
11/23/2019 c7 Ennui Enigma
Very neatly written! What a great reminder of how a perspectives can change.

Particularly resonated with the lines "covert respect for hid methods and morals; the teamwork and trust he has never inspired".
11/17/2019 c6 Ennui Enigma
Beautiful prose.
Love the reminder how just slight gestures can convey deep messages of care and concern.
11/12/2019 c4 Ennui Enigma
Beautifully written. I love the analogy with dust...passing through life little bits are shed here and there...whether or not we are aware of such dusty flecks. Poetic on several levels.
11/12/2019 c5 Ennui Enigma
A glowing tribute to monocled airforce champion, former Monte Carlo aristocrat. Courage is found in all packages.
11/4/2019 c3 Ennui Enigma
Love it!
The repetition of "two cousins" helped solidify this poem and brought the cohesion between two people even closer.
11/3/2019 c1 4Rhodanthe
Nice to read this again.
11/2/2019 c2 18Ennui Enigma
Hm?
A very worthy comrade... someone who is devoted and available. You paint the picture of a man in poetic prose that anyone could be thrilled to have as part of the team. He is ready to risk life and limb in danger but also content to wait in ready. Not many have both abilities.
11/2/2019 c2 37medcat
Yes..."Nothing worse than waiting, or catching up"
10/27/2019 c1 18Ennui Enigma
Beautiful legacy to such a leader. You poem paints a picture of a life flown in tones of bravery, faithfulness, and a straight moral compass. Cheers to your prose and Captain Bigglesworth!