for A Storm of Swords

5/24 c31 Mono
Although I prefer to do longer reviews, knowing your PM box, it's probably better I keep this brief.

I feel extremely privileged to have read and enjoyed this fanfic of yours. It has, in my mind, done an extraordinary job of blending the world-lore of both KHR and FSN. Your portrayals of every single character (main, side, good, or bad), has left me astonished with their nuance. Wherever you choose to take this story, I will be following, so long so it's been done well. Well enough to make you think, "I'm satisfied with this."

Know that there are those who appreciate your work. Rock on, sir.
5/20 c8 Jack1nTheBox
nah, ik sorry bro but I'm out. I actually like the fic a lot but I just can't deal with Reborn's personality and the chokehold he has on pretty much everyone. Same issue I had with the Anime so it aint your fault. I enjoy preyy much all your fucs but Reborn is just too much for me.

keep up the good work though, plenty of people seem to be enjoying it a lot.
5/20 c7 Jack1nTheBox
man, Reborn is a capital D Dick.
5/19 c31 1Sir Cookie
Veeeeerrry interesting. I'm liking the direction of the story, the quality of the writing, and the fact that this is getting updates. Good on you, sir! or madam...
5/19 c29 Sir Cookie
Yeah gokudera is kind of annoying. In my personal opinion, I couldn't less what happens with him in the story. Whether he dies to give illya something to fight for, or he becomes a bigger badass than shiro and reborn combined
5/19 c31 1LiteraryGas
I started reading this just yesterday and im really enjoying it and i can really see the work you trying do in fleshing out characters and their relationships. Keep up the good work, im looking forward to the future and i hope you're also having fun with this.

Now here are my pet peeves, huehuehuehue, nothing really important just my head churning.

Im both surprised and abit disappointed that natsuxshirou prob wont be a thing(damn my shipping tendencies), surprised because the potential for it had just been red herrings such as the closet scene at the beginning and natsu accidentally trying to reshape shirou's soul with the flower, but not really that big of a deal since hey it can easily chalked up to just friends being friends (dammit! Why wont childhood friends ever get together!). Disappointed it'll just be tsunaxkyoko all over again. But oh well thats what i think atleast, you probably already have some plan about that and im eager to see what you'll pull.

In regards to shirou's and natsumi's relationship im gonna be honest I've been playing a scenario it in my head in which it gets strained and leads to romance, as you said shirou is a convenient cleaner who helps nastumi adjusts its practically a one way street, the turning point would be natsumi finding out that the dream cycles is actually shirou's memories and seeing that, while he pulled her weight she had just been adding more to it while she did nothing in return and actually reap the rewards, this probably wont sit well with her and she'll try to avoid it which actually backfires, since avoiding wont fix it she'll just be there for him after she truly knows his distortion to truly ground him and show him some well deserved love. This might be away to fix her mild androphobia seeing that she was doing something similar to her father by forming a bubble with nothing but with what you want and being ignorant to what needs to be done. Oh who knows this rant has been convoluted and messy i just want natsuxshirou to happen(childhood friends should win dammit!).

In regards to the Tsuna's full powered shot being comparable to A rank anti fort np, yeah no i dont see that, a real A rank anti fort like saber's excalibur can obliterate a walking fort, thats basically a gigantic immortal lovecraftian horror that infinitely regenerates, in one shot(check back to fate zero with caster's gigantic horror) so no i dont really see it its more comparable to a anti army one at C rank like clarent blood arthur.

Well thats that im eager to read the next chapter youll post.
5/15 c31 MrX
Could Ayato become Xanna's lightning bolt?
Could Shirou be Ilia's sun in addition to Natsumi's storm?
5/13 c31 5Eberhardt
Honestly, I'm sad you're getting rid of Gokudera (Or so it seems)

Not because I have any attachment to him as a character, I just always enjoy it when people subvert the usual 'Asshole is an Asshole and Gets Beaten Down Like Comedy Relief' and goes for the Redemption Arc. A highly flawed character who struggles to overcome it and be a more decent and likeable person.

Which is what it seemed like was your intent to begin with, so I'm sad people complaining about it has soured you on him entirely. It really would have been a good character arc, I think, when it seems more like he's about to be Stuffed In The Fridge.
5/13 c19 1PersonaNinja Lux
the Fate/Prototype fight between Proto-Gil and Proto-Herc is basically what happens when someone, or two, has EX ranked luck, Proto-Herc's version of godhand makes him the winner of 12 fights while Proto-Gil literally can't "lose" leaving it so that technically because of this herc's 12 wins were extinguished right after the fight begun
5/12 c17 1Panjason
I get why Natsumi is so put off by the keep-smiling-machismo but I hope she accepts how it might just simply be a defense at some point. Plus, it’d be a huge milestone for her potentially in coming to terms with that trauma. Technically her shitty father doesn’t even have the machismo-smile it’s just that his smile looks similar in hiding a sniveling coward.
5/11 c1 1M.lingard
Can you do that seven deadly sins crossover? I'm DYING for a good crossover for that anime. P.s. sorry if the way I said it sounds demanding but when u said u will put under consideration I'm a bit excited is all.
5/11 c10 1Panjason
I hope you deliver quite the death for Timoteo. This version needs to suffer (especially with the details of the attrocities he committed in later chapters).
5/10 c31 darkdopple
This has been an interesting fanfic and I could not wait to read each chapter. The slow development didn't hit me until recently but it's not bad. I think the reborn anime had a ton of filler at first but at least what we get here is to build up the differences and character development.

The Magical Girl Mafia will make some waves, and I can't wait to see it
5/9 c31 Yagami Kuzuki
was hoping this be a fem tsuna x shirou but another disappointing fic with her view him as an older brother fucking yuck
5/9 c5 Yagami Kuzuki