for A Storm of Swords

10/27/2019 c1 Drow57
Damn, that is good! I'am waiting more this story!
10/27/2019 c1 Dangulus
Its fanfiction I get it, but you're kinda stretching it with Sakura.

Archer was betrayed by an unnamed character and the possibility of it being Sakura is way lower than you think.

I hope this story goes the way you want to go, and you don't can it like your other one.
10/27/2019 c1 alexkellar
Good first chapter!
It promises to be an interesting story.
and on the other hand, Well, I didn't expect that from Sakura ... I'll have to investigate more.
10/27/2019 c1 The Aura King
Interesting idea you got. Bit iffy on what I’m guessing/assuming is
“Also, the bit about Shirou dying at the end of his life because he was betrayed by Sakura, that's actually the Nameless Archer's real back story.
Obviously, he couldn't remember her name, but it was definitely Sakura.

Proof that Sakura is worst girl.”
It was never stated he married her nor that she specifically betrayed him. I recall nameless archers background in extra, he was betrayed by his friend. It never said a thing about Sakura or whoever his lover was being responsible for his arrest. While I don’t exactly agree with your opinion of Sakura I will respect it, though blaming her when it was kept vague seems unnecessarily biased and kinda bashing.
10/27/2019 c1 Endless Pastabilities
This seems really interesting, but i wonder if you're gonna update "Snow and Ashes" since i'm really looking into more of archer's shenanigans.
10/27/2019 c1 Ryujin Jaeger
It's a good read so far. Can't wait to see what happens. Plus I never knew Sakura betrayed Emiya at any point. Also are you ever going to continue Iron Curtain, A Verse of Swords and Jewels or Forgotten but Not Lost at any point?
10/27/2019 c1 Swanboy
Love the story, would like to read more of it.

Also,

Rin For Life!
10/27/2019 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
To me Saber no, Altria is the best.
10/27/2019 c1 1MysticRising
Congrats on finally getting onto this idea. Some of them like the magi crossover are really interesting.
Poor Shirou, betrayed by Sakura like that. I can see why he has some unhealthy relationships. That girl fixated on him, like a stalker, as he was the only light in her dark world. Not healthy.
But I'm glad Shirou didn't turn cold and is still nice even with such a betrayal. This new life reminds me of prisma Illya (lol the magical girl shoujo zelretch was searching for all along!). So he's a storm? Interesting.
I like the idea of shirou with fire. Fate in time by pracarsious worked with this idea nicely, a sword is forged in fire. I
wonder if there are magi here? It gets... tricky with two secret societies using completely different powers. I usually find it annoying, like HP x khr when reborn knows about fucking magic but, idk, he doesn't do anything about it. None in the mafia try to gain magic themselves, and I just find such crossovers to be hard to deal with.
Can't wait for more! (And for shirou to kick Reborn's ass, cause I just love Shirou)
10/27/2019 c1 VP69
Can you provide the source about Sakura betraying archer? As in the real back story. Because I really can't find anything when searching for it.
10/27/2019 c1 2LukeSky001
Ok story but...Sakura? Rly? I mean...I get it with dark Sakura and all but still...at best she would show some yandere tendencies but, actually betraying him...?

I don't know man...

Either way, other than that, I am intrigued. Next chap!
10/27/2019 c1 A Lost Nuffians
... HERESY! Sakura is the best! Oh and great chapter~ i want moarrr!
10/27/2019 c1 2AnonymousAuthor3
I’ve never been interested in (the one that isn’t fate: I’m on mobile so I can’t see the name, but I’m gonna look it up and watch it later) before, but so far this story seems very interesting. I hope it continues to be, and good luck in whatever you’re doing right now! Thanks for the chapter!
10/27/2019 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
I really wish you could do Savior of One.
10/27/2019 c1 3code R.R
damn, i've never heard of the use of Sakura betrayal like this even thought it's freaking obvious, Good on you man
2,769 « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 Next »