for A Storm of Swords

8/6 c27 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another enjoyable chapter, absolutely love this story!
8/6 c26 AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter, with yet another heartbreaking ending
8/6 c25 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another great and emotional chapter, I think listening to Pavarotti while reading this makes it even better lol
8/6 c24 AvidReader2425
Another really great chapter, with a rather sad ending. And since it doesn’t concern me, I shall mind my own business lol.
8/6 c23 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another excellent chapter.,
8/6 c22 AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter, thank you.
8/6 c21 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another excellent chapter, and I really enjoy what you seem to have planned
8/6 c20 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another really enjoyable chapter
8/6 c19 AvidReader2425
Another really entertaining chapter, even if that comment about facing damnation was rather tearjerking but heartfelt
8/6 c18 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another immensely entertaining chapter
8/6 c17 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another excellent chapter. And I never even considered blaming her for putting down that flower, to me, it was completely motivated by a heartfelt desire to truly help him, because of the sheer sorrow she felt at seeing how scarred his soul was. Considering the inner dialogue we had from her perspective, also considering her age, I didn’t see what she did as anything but a heartfelt desire to help and expression of her love for him.
8/6 c16 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another excellent transfer point out some really poignant things about the story and why the main character really was the way he was. While I am not as into hitman reborn as I am into Harry Potter, I did notice a few of these things myself. Though with Harry Potter, I am absolutely disgusted in the way people ignore some of the absolutely horrendous things he goes through, and then blame him for not doing more. As a young child a lot of could be ignored, even though I had my own rough childhood, I noticed some of those things that some other children might not have. That’s one of the reasons why I particularly hate Dumbledore, because he never bothered to get Harry Potter any kind of help, and I think it went out of his way to manipulate his life in order to make him into a martyr. I mean, I remember in the last movie when he had the resurrection stone and he simply said, I am ready to die, that just broke my heart.
8/6 c15 AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter, thank you
8/6 c14 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another really great and entertaining chapter
8/6 c13 AvidReader2425
Dammit! I’m not crying, you’re crying!
2,748 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »