for Lemonade

12/28/2020 c26 MaggieeeeeR
Seriously one of the best fics out there. This story added such complex and nuanced details to the characters thru their love and past baggage. I think the sex scenes were written beautifully, but also very realistically (not overly romanticizing the hard work that goes into working with a partner to expand comfort zones). I think the way the V and L worked thru past traumas together in this story was so cathartic to me as a reader. Overall such a captivating story! Well done! I’ve gone thru and read almost everything you’ve written. Everything’s so good. The dialogue with characters is so on point as well. Again, WELL DONE.

Would love to see you take on Rory and Jess from Gilmore Girls (lots of abandonment issues that could be worked out and a revival season in desperate need of fix its!)
9/4/2020 c26 1tanilc
This story was great . Thanks
2/4/2020 c22 ForgeK
I absolutely love Dr Lev... The 1 upping between herVeronica is so fun.

Great job!
1/15/2020 c26 9kerali
Great story, thank you!
1/15/2020 c26 FrenchyMarshmallow
I was already following you just so you know :)
Great ending to an even greater fix. I fear I don't have the words to go into more details but I really enjoyed this ride with you and our favorite couple. We got love, hot sex, angst, tears, but most of all some actual resolution and happiness :)
So looking forward to your next work!
1/12/2020 c25 Guest
I love the last lines of this chapter. Great job! I also adored the interaction between Veronica and all of the people in her life.
1/12/2020 c25 kerali
Aww, Veronica did such a good job. I love her therapy session and how she processed why it was so hard for her. I wish we had something like this in the show.
1/8/2020 c24 FrenchyMarshmallow
I so don't need the next chapter session to say to you I LOVE YOU! Ok so maybe not so much you but your writing, your story, your Veronica, your Logan et mostly your Doc Lev. It took me 24 chapters to finally cave and leave you a review because damn do we need authors like you to ease the pain of S4 lol (and the movie but that's another story).
This is proof that they can still be interesting and all sorts of tortured without anyone getting killed...
Each time I receive an alert for a new chapter I literally smile and read it immediately. I am really anxious to see it end... Hopefully you'll write many more stories (wishful thinking). Anyway all this rambling to say great job and I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
12/29/2019 c21 Nightwing667
Loved this chapter. I’d go with a happy one-chapter interlude, but that’s just me.
12/29/2019 c21 kerali
This was a tough story to get through due to the angst and drama of it. I loved the resolution and this end of it with Logan’s thoughts and revelations. A nice fluffy story would be great, either as part of this or as a stand-alone.
12/28/2019 c19 Pinkbeachlulu
Ok I think I missed something what was her phone going off for? What was the reminder for the past week?
I’m loving this whole series by the way
12/22/2019 c19 Guest
I do wish that Veronica would find her won therapist to talk to that is not Logan's. I think that would really benefit her.
12/23/2019 c19 Nightwing667
As always, these last two chapters were great. Beautifully written. Thanks for updating and can't wait for more.
12/22/2019 c19 1TheLastTimeThatHappened
very good! i need more! and soon? hopefully?
12/18/2019 c17 TheLastTimeThatHappened
very good! also very emotional for veronica! i like fics where she gets emotional because we never see it in the show really. please more! i miss them already!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »