for In Memory Of Me, Myself, And I

6/7/2020 c1 SaturnnFoxx
Really glad you’ll be continuing this one on the new profile. It’s off to great start and I really want to see where you take it.
6/4/2020 c5 Guest
Glad you're going to continue this! :) I'll be waiting! I love this concept and I'm excited to see what's next! :D
5/24/2020 c4 AnneGa2508
I love it.
5/21/2020 c4 Guest
Loving this! Loving this! Love how Usagi revealed the truth to Luna! Please update soon!
5/16/2020 c4 10Ranma-sensei
Well Usagi, that just taught you a valuable lesson: never assume based on your memories!

Another one for my watchlist, since this is ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ a time travel fix fic.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
4/21/2020 c4 Yumii-chann
Omg!
Esto es genial!
4/4/2020 c4 samanthasherman78
hope there's an update soon
3/15/2020 c4 kurokazeryuu
Argh! I’m hooked! Why do I do this to myself!?
Thanks for the entertainment.
2/29/2020 c4 Roxypockets1
Ack! The news came out so fast! I’m interested to see how the story will progress from here. Will Luna want to hide it from the other Senshi? Is she gonna tell Luna about Mamoru? I thought the biggest hurdle was gonna be keeping the secret but now I’m super curious what the next one will be, this is such a fun read!
2/23/2020 c4 ameriar
I was following your story since chapter 1 and with every chapter it gets more and more intriguing! I feel a plot twist when Usagi will tell Luna that she's a doppelganger but either way I'll be very happy reading anything you decide on. Also, you're being too hard on yourselfyour writing is very good and easy to follow! I like your version of Usagi. Not too matureshe IS 14 after all but also not immature and a crybaby. A strong, young woman that accepts her destiny but will not follow it blindly. Keep up the great work!
2/2/2020 c4 lolopptt
So good! Happy to find this gem! Can’t wait for the next update! Keep up the great work.
1/30/2020 c4 Guest
l ilke see new chapter
1/29/2020 c4 Xfangirl123X
love this fanfic! So happy I stumbled upon it! Love the concept and the plot. Can’t wait to see what happens next ;))
1/27/2020 c4 Guest
l like see new chapter
1/27/2020 c4 hoosierbabe
Exciting to get another chapter! What a twist to actually tell Luna everything, I didn't see that one coming, can't wait for more!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »