for The Girl Next Door

11/18/2020 c2 1XAVI3R
T.T Absolutely loved this fic. Came for some cute girl-next-door whiterose but boy did I like what I got instead. I'm obviously sad that Tai can't understand or accept Ruby and the whole story reads as a painfully accurate coming out story. Still, felt really realistic and I loved it.

Also definitely going to steal "Rubiroo" as a nickname :3
4/12/2020 c2 5PrepareForSomethingAmazing
MOAR images/search?viewdetailV2&ccidlDhVedzG&id463889EC770534CCD42A76C607F2218F7BDACDD1& 964_abL79dQHaEK&mediaurlhttp%3a%2f% .com%2fvi%2fueirk9CKs1A% &exph720&expw1280&qmoarkrabs&simid608048204882708359&selectedIndex0&ajaxhist0
1/12/2020 c2 Coccineus
Good stuff. Hope to see a third part.
1/12/2020 c1 Coccineus
This is so adorable :)
12/21/2019 c2 Read and stayed
this is still amazing..
12/20/2019 c2 9LostNeko120
pliss continue i like is the fic :3 is good love WR
12/19/2019 c2 luvnanofate
Thank you for being one not afraid to raise the issue. My father disowned my brother for being himself. None of us. ever spoke to him again. It is difficult for my parents and older generations to accept that being gay is like being funny, its normal and it's not a choice! (I hate when that is said) I have known some adults that were raised that gay was wrong and many didn't think they knew any gay people. It's so funny to see their reaction when you can tell them such and such at the bank is gay! There are more gay people than they ever thought. I would hope that Tai is mulling things around in his head and will come around before it's too late. He didn't react super extreme, hellfire and brimstone, so I am hopeful. But friends are the family you choose. Though I would argue something near the same could be said about biological family members, you can choose to recognize them as family or choose not to. Being a step or biological family member does not guarantee, love, respect, forgiveness or anything. I hate my stepmother with all the passion in the world, and so also my father until he paid his debt to me by dying. I hope one day we don't have to write stories like this, but that day unfortunately is not today. Thanks much.
Jay
12/19/2019 c2 Nekojules
soooooooooo GOOD!
hope you will eventually write more, but it's also ok if you don't :3
12/19/2019 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Lovely chapter, merry Christmas and happy new year.
12/19/2019 c1 MadTitan9
Now all we need is a third chapter. Well done!
12/3/2019 c1 cylus
Amazing story! Would love to see more, the cliffhanger is killing me!
11/13/2019 c1 6Aggron Prime
give us a sequel! I want to know what happens!
11/2/2019 c1 Dalton Wolfe
Beautiful
11/1/2019 c1 13narusakufan1985
That was an interesting story. Keep up the good work. Ruby and Weiss forever.
10/31/2019 c1 Read and stayed
i'm actually tearing up. ffs.
24 Page 1 2 Next »