for Dance of the Norisu

11/11/2020 c2 Guest
When are. You are you going to continue
12/28/2019 c2 Karlos1234ify
Outstanding
12/16/2019 c2 5Rougedragon
I'll be honest, I don't know anything about Senran Kagura (other than fanservice and a little bit of Asuka and Homura), and not knowing about a series kind of turns me away most of the time. Another thing that would turn me away is that an author would sometime place a male character in a series and give them a harem, especially when said series is primarily made up of girls. Here however got me interested in what you have in store for us cause one, I enjoyed watching Randy Cunningham (as you already know from my review that I gave on "That's not Bruce") and I excited for him to work with fellow ninjas (and yeah, weirdly, there's not a lot more crossovers between Randy and other Ninjas themes series), and the fact that you said that there's not going to be a harem is very reassuring.

I think you should wait a little bit before you have both parties officially meet, of course, you could have randy cross-path with any of the girls as civilians. Granted from what I could tell you probably have the main characters at least be informed about the Norrisville ninja, hopefully just vague information. I say not just because ninjas keep their secrets well a secret, but also because the creative way the Norrisville ninja was able to keep their secrets hidden with using both the Ninja Masks and the Ninja Nomicon.

And McFist is still going to be involved huh, well I guess that makes sense, he was denied his wish of obtaining a superpower of his own choosing after all. though does that mean we might get to see Psycho-bot or an improved version of it, cause out of all of Viceroy's robots Psycho-bot is one of the BEST and coolest he ever made. Also if he's going to get involved then it might be best that the girls can be able to hide their faces, otherwise the robots McFist would send out would get a recording of their identity and we all seen how persistent that man can be.

Also, I don't how lore-wise, but Ayane, Marie Rose, and Honoka, from Dead or Alive, appeared in some of the Senran Kagura games, meaning in some way the universe of Senran Kagura is connected to the Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden universe. In a way, if you wanted Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, and/or Ayane, to be included in any way it wouldn't to surprising.

Anyway, I hope to see more of this, as well as your other story. Good luck and have fun with your writing and Merry Early Christmas.
12/13/2019 c2 6Cross177
I got into Senran Kagura for the babes (and mods, just like everyone else) and the concept really hooked me in, now seeing a post-Sorcerer Ninja fighting with (and against) the Kagura ninjas.

Things are about to get Bruce.
12/8/2019 c2 Guest
Meeting with the girls can wait! Randy can explore the city.
12/7/2019 c2 Thaqif
Just wait a little bit longer
12/7/2019 c2 Ph0enix17
Finally you updated this fic and to be honestly you did pretty good, sure you had some errors here and there but they were only minor things. As for what you were saying I would suggest to wait a bit for randy to meet the other ninja girls so we can how randy is going to adapt at school. Maybe at best have you him encounter asuka when he has to go his school.

(100 percent I would ship asuka and randy)
12/7/2019 c2 30awsomerebel55
Looks like Randy is in for a crazy ride.
11/23/2019 c1 Karlos1234ify
This is awesome
11/21/2019 c1 Guest
Looks interesting
11/14/2019 c1 Ph0enix17
This shouldn’t have made me interested but it just did. Whatever you do to this story, please make it good I really want to read it. Also what ideas do you plan on going with this fic. Anyways please keep it up
11/2/2019 c1 Thaqif
Dude, do you have any idea how long it takes for someone to finally make this kind of crossover? I tell you how, it is stuck in my head for so long, it isn't even possible and yet you finally did it. I implore you to not make this story in any suck, worst, or at least, fucked up cliche, predictable or something. I want the character to be in anyway not doing the fans a disservice and I expect this story to have a boatload of humorous lingo and fanservice to the extreme. And Randy being a protagonist from a cartoon into an anime is just asking for more.
10/31/2019 c1 awsomerebel55
This is going to be interesting. Bet Randy makes a joke about the girls not being able to keep their clothes on.
10/30/2019 c1 Thaqif
Don't make it suck. Also, why not a Harem?
10/30/2019 c1 Kamencolin